MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 100

Hello Looking for an MT4 EA that handles manual order with TP,multiplier,Distance,Max Lot,Max Orders and Trading Hours (this is not much important) Thank you
  Empty Market tab  (8)
Hello, when browsing on the market on my MT4 terminal, I clicked on a indicator which interested me, but when I arrived on the page there was no information about the product. I thus went back to the original market page, but now nothing appears in this either. I checked the journal, and it seems
  Integer division  (6)
#property strict #define SOME_LENGTH 5 #define TEMP ( int ) NormalizeDouble ( MathPow ( 10 , SOME_LENGTH), 0 ) #define DIVIDER TEMP * 10 #define DIVIDER_CORRECT int (TEMP * 10 ) void OnStart () { int someIntegerValue = 12345678 ; Alert ( "using DIVIDER: "
Hi, I want to store stoploss in StopLoss manually also if I change. I need to get only first StopLoss, and then change in variable only first time. If StopLoss has been changed in the future, in my variable this not change. My code: double point_value = 0 ; for ( int Counter = 0 ; Counter <=
Hi, I can see on details statement Maximal DD not means floating, but this is for me very important. How can I calculate Max DD for floating in my EA for each symbol
  Mean in MQL4  (1)
Hi how would I find the mean equation ((Price1+Price2+...Price(n ))/nbars) in MQL4, would i need to calculate this or is there a predefined indicator
  MathPow Function  (6)
Hi this MathPow function keeps showing as 0, ideas? the negitive value is MathPow ( 2.71828 ,-B/A);
If for example I made a string, a bool, and a string array, string A = "CCC333"; bool Check; string List[ 4 ] = { "AAA111" , "BBB222" , "CCC333" , "DDD444" }; And I want to check if the string A exists in the list (where the bool "Check" should turn out true), how should the code be written? I
Hi all, I'm trying to allow the indicator I'm building to signal entries for me by printing an object (an arrow) over/beneath the bar that the signal happened at. Here's what I've got so far – it's not working, and I'm unsure where I'm off. My buySellSignal buffer is being filled with the proper
[Deleted]
Hello, I would like to check if my last three closed sell or buy trades were profitable, and change a string value depending on it. I have this code (MT4): for ( int i=(OrdersHistoryTotal()- 1 );i>= 0 ;i--); { OrderSelect (i, SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY); if (OrderSymbol()== Symbol () &&
Hey I want to add a buy and sell alert, when the price breakouts of the box. Thanks for the help! Here is the Indicator(Not from me): // THIS CODE IS POSTED SO THAT LIKE MINDED PAY IT FORWARD CODERS MAY // IMPROVE ON IT AND REPOST IT ON THE FORUM FOR THEIR FELLOW TRADERS
Hello. I am creating some label objects, and need to put them in front all elements on the graphic window... but not works. Is there any specific property for that?       My code:  void DrawBoxInformation(bool fixed=false){   int y = 30;   int x = 10;      RectLabelCreate(0,"rectOrders",0,x,y,260...
Assume the account balance is £1000 in GBP. I'd like to buy a 5 digit market such as EURUSD (1.11270) with 50 pips (500 points) but only risk 1% so 50 pips = £10 so every pip should be worth or cost 20 pence for me. So what is the formula to calculate the lot sizing so that each pip cost me 20 pence
Today push notifications stopped working, im not receiving any notification on my mobile app. Iwant check it , Is it from mql side?! Because my setting hasn't changed
Hi, I have an MT4 EA with mq4 file and want to convert it to MT5. Who can help me or who can do that for me. Looking for an easy direction. Thanks
Hi, my trailing stop is activated when reach 1/2 stop loss or profit. Trailing stop skače between 2-3 pips. Code: void tStop( string symb, int stop, int MN) // Symbol + stop in pips + magic number { double bsl = NormalizeDouble (MarketInfo(symb, MODE_BID) - stop * MarketInfo(symb, MODE_POINT)
I have problem with string array. Its says "array out of range" when I loop the following, It will only open "NZD/USD". Why? string symbol[]={ "EURUSD" , "GBPUSD" , "AUDUSD" , "NZDUSD" }; string symbol2[]={ "USDJPY" , "USDCHF" , "USDCAD" }; for ( int a= ArrayResize (symbol, 4 )- 1 ;a>= 0 ;a--)
Anyone know if compatibilty issues with Gomarkets will be resolved soon. It has been a problem since Monday 22/08/22. Charts working on MT4 but no account details, no EAs, no trades from Gomarkets
Hi there, When backtesting in the Spread settings of MT4 you can custom select a spread - If I set this to '2' - does this mean 0.2pips? Or if it's set to 10, does that mean 1 pip? Thanks! James
Hi everybody, Coming back after 3 years , triing to run my EA which ran very well before, compilation are not allowed now, it let me 3 errors. It was running perfectly without any errors before. there 2 sames errors about an Array, and Error about Date. Is somebody could help ? Seems just to be able
Hi everyone, I'm quite new to Metatrader 4 and trading in general. Could someone help me answer this question please? - If I close or change (SL/TP) an open trade while the market is closed during the weekend, will ''the order'' take effect as soon as the market opens on Monday ? Thanks for your
<Decompiled code deleted> But the result was wrong
Hello Supply and Demand Traders, I have a custom expert advisor which trades off supply and demand zones.  The zones it trades off are from this source - https://www.mql5.com/en/code/14545 (indicator attached below).  Here are the rules of the EA: - When price reaches the proximal level of an...
I was reading up on the push notifications, with an android phone. I have a custom indicator that gives buy/sell alerts, could the notifications be used to send the alerts directly to my smartphone?
int OnInit () { Comment ( "Today is" , DayOfWeek()); Comment ( "Balance =" , AccountBalance()); return ( INIT_SUCCEEDED ); } After entering this code I get this: (screenshot) I want "Today is" and "Balance" to be written in a row. How can I do that? (c) Sorry for stupid question, I am totally
Is there way I can login to MT4 with python execute a trade and logout. Apart from metaapi is there any Rest API service. Please help there thanks
Oanda recently "upgraded" all of its clients to the V20 servers, but the servers are giving a value of "true" even if the market is closed for: MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_TRADEALLOWED) This method for determining if the market was closed worked perfectly fine prior to the "upgrade", but now it's...
Hi I have this indicator with higher timeframe setting. When I backtest the indicator, it shows somewhat broken indicator. Here's the indicator on real chart, and here's when I backtest it, I tried another indicator that has multi timeframe setting and the result is the same. Every time I used a
How can I restore "volume" template? I unintentionally "removed" the Volume template, and now do not know how to get it back in the template menu. I already uninstalled and re-installed MT4 terminal
  Moving Average Ribbon  (187   1 2 3 4 5 ... 18 19)
Saw this idea (original idea from Jose Silva - Metastock) Colored it up and somewhat changed the logic (simple, simple, simple...:)