MT4 EA disable auto trade at specified loss (profit)? but do NOT close trades?

Probably a simple one but I have been searching the better part of the day.  All the equity protection EAs I am finding close all active trades when criteria is met, but I do not want trades to be closed, I only want the auto trading to be disabled.  All the EAs I have found are not source code or it would probably be pretty easy to just comment out that part of the routine.  Seems like such a simple thing, can someone help me out?

wheminghou75:
Probably a simple one but I have been searching the better part of the day.  All the equity protection EAs I am finding close all active trades when criteria is met, but I do not want trades to be closed, I only want the auto trading to be disabled.  All the EAs I have found are not source code or it would probably be pretty easy to just comment out that part of the routine.  Seems like such a simple thing, can someone help me out?

MT4 questions should be posted on the MT4 section of the forum

Sorry, newb here

wheminghou75:
Sorry, newb here

No worries, I noticed you are new and just tried to make things organized, and better for you to be answered more quickly by others.

Since I can't answer your question. ;)

Reason: