help coding grid

i get 3 error

i dont have the font necessary to run the scrpt on my computer, so i had to trabslate it from russian, i didnt write the code, nor do i know how to write mlq, it is far too comlpicated for me, when i looked into the help folder to try to get an undertsnading, i realized it would be easier to learn russian and run th scripts the way i downloaded them. i jst want to be able to make a grid from one order. buy or sell a market price, then pick how many points above and below the marke price i want to put orders, how many, , pending orders buy or sell, and after one gets filled as the price goes by, open anew pending order inthe opposit direction soo when it comes back it triggers it again. even if i have to do the last part manually, i just use so much effort setting up agrid of 5 to ten orders all sloppy distances apart, i just want an easy way to set and space them. or if i want to set them aboveor below the price, set them all as buy or sell pending orders. is that toio much to ask? lol plz help i woud be very grateful

line 1 

/ then the script will put Sell and the Sell Stop network, if the Stop is above.

yields the following error

'/' - expressions are not allowed on a global scope cm_scripts_gridstoporders.mq4 1 1

line 40

Price=NormalizeDouble(Price+Step*Point,Digits);

yields the following

'Step' - undeclared identifier cm_scripts_gridstoporders.mq4 40 38

line 51

Price=NormalizeDouble(Price-Step*Point,Digits);

again, same error

'Step' - undeclared identifier cm_scripts_gridstoporders.mq4 51 38

Reason: