EA Robot on MT4 blocked by broker for Generating Too many Messages (Hyperactivity)

I am getting this message from my broker, because I am using EA robot on my mt4
Dear Trader,
You are receiving this email as your MT4 account with login number 1400056682 has exceeded 25,000 server messages and has been blocked due to hyperactivity.
We kindly ask you to check the settings of your EA and modify/disable as required. Once you have made the necessary changes, or if you have open positions you would like to manage, please contact our support team and we will be able to enable the account for trading again.

Please does anyone know what I can do to resolve this.

antabod: Please does anyone know what I can do to resolve this.

Fix your broken EA, and then do what they said.

antabod: I am getting this message from my broker, because I am using EA robot on my mt4.

Dear Trader,
You are receiving this email as your MT4 account with login number 1400056682 has exceeded 25,000 server messages and has been blocked due to hyperactivity.
We kindly ask you to check the settings of your EA and modify/disable as required. Once you have made the necessary changes, or if you have open positions you would like to manage, please contact our support team and we will be able to enable the account for trading again.

Please does anyone know what I can do to resolve this.

Your EA is probably using Pending Orders and constantly deleting and recreating them, for a short-term strategy. This is bad design and coding of your EA.

Pending Orders should only be used for manual trading or for medium to long-term automated strategy that require the security in case of a EA connection loss.

For short-term or high-frequency EA strategies, the EA should use market orders and not pending orders.

This is the most likely scenario of why your EA is generating so much traffic.You will have to redesign the EA.

your EA has bugs that generate redundant messages, or you really traded that much 
Reason: