Challenges with my MT4 MQL4 folder and inability to view custom indictor on charts

Technical Support,

I have not gotten any response on this issue and I have been battling with it for months now. . I had successfully created and uploaded 2 signal indicators with a custom indicator say for instance custom A indicator and loaded them on Mt4 and it appeared on charts. The first one, as usual  created indicator outside the terminal MT4  then copy and paste on metaEditor the normal way, refresh and its there! The second one struggled with it but downloaded it first on my C drive folder before copying it into Mt4 terminal, then it appeared but after several attempts of deleting, re-pasting and refreshing the terminal (which includes restarting MT4) . Then subsequent ones say created another custom indicator using same custom A indicator, loaded unto charts, it appeared and after a while disappeared. This happened twice! Since then nothing has worked for me. 

Surprisingly, when i send the built custom indicators to folks to see if they could assist me to recode, maybe has some coding errors in them, i get surprised when they tell me they can view them on their charts. Lately a friend did recode and called up the custom A indicator and sent back to me, I uploaded by downloading it to my C drive first and then copying into my Mt4 terminal since the fastest option of using metaEditor didnt work esp with using a custom indicator to create a new custom indicator. So now i guess it has nothing to do with coding or calling up. This is beyond my imagination.

So now i have installed a new MT4 with another broker and suddenly all custom indicator i had created with custom A indicator suddenly appears. All of them! So I just deleted the custom A indicator and uploaded it again in the MT4 where i have funds. The newly built indicators now appear. But after a while they are gone. What could be the problem here?? This is really frustrating and getting on me.

Meanwhile creating custom indicators using in-buit indicators is as simple as it is and all i do is copy/paste them on metaEditor and refresh the terminal. thats all.

I had just moved all MQL4 files from my present MT4 platform (A) to (B) and none of my custom indicators appeared on chart. So i returned all files belonging to Platform (B) back to its place. Everything appeared . I then inserted the custom indicators folder into it (B) one more time and nothing appeared.  But some of the CIndicator files i had earlier transferred from (A) to (B) before transferring all (A) MQL4 files to (B) are still visible and still on charts. Also when i copy from my C: drive  to (B) they appear but not in (A). A very complex one. 

Documentation on MQL5: Technical Indicators / iCustom
Documentation on MQL5: Technical Indicators / iCustom
  • www.mql5.com
iCustom - Technical Indicators - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5
Files:
Platform_A.JPG  47 kb
Platform_B.JPG  54 kb
Reason: