What data my broker has access to gather from me?

Hi pals,
Hope you are doing fabulous.

What data my broker has access to gather from me from these four?(for example my IP, hardware ID, etc.)
1. By logging in to my broker website.
2. By visiting its website.
3. by logging in to my trading account via MT4.
4. By sending an order to its server via MT4.

Your detailed advice would be greatly appreciated!

HosseinKOGO:

Hi pals,
Hope you are doing fabulous.

What data my broker has access to gather from me 

Ask your broker 

Paul Anscombe #:
Ask your broker 
Not possible.

HosseinKOGO:

search the website before posting new threads that this has been hashed over many times, and you would find that broker can do all of those. But they dont need to, they can alter the price feed, so they dont need to access your account. But it's worse than that! Mt4 AND mt5 are using antiquated base code, therefore, any hacker can hack them if they wanted to. And if you cant hack the stress of that knowledge, then get a day job, and leave the trading and profits to me! hehe.

Revo Trades #:

search the website before posting new threads that this has been hashed over many times, and you would find that broker can do all of those. But they dont need to, they can alter the price feed, so they dont need to access your account. But it's worse than that! Mt4 AND mt5 are using antiquated base code, therefore, any hacker can hack them if they wanted to. And if you cant hack the stress of that knowledge, then get a day job, and leave the trading and profits to me! hehe.

I've surely searched in google many times with different keywords, but got nothing related to my question. If you have a link, please share with me.
My purpose is not to conclude if they can damage my fund or not. I'm just curious if they are able to detect me if I use VPN. If they can, how?(from my Hardware ID or ...?)

HosseinKOGO #:

I've surely searched in google many times with different keywords, but got nothing related to my question. If you have a link, please share with me.
My purpose is not to conclude if they can damage my fund or not. I'm just curious if they are able to detect me if I use VPN. If they can, how?(from my Hardware ID or ...?)

i did not say searc google. I said search this website. but i already gave you a summary, so why do you need more info? I already told you all you will find out by doing another search. If you want more specific hows and whys, what will you achieve by knowing this?

creating a vpn will not stop broker from getting into your account. Your account is held on the broker server, so a vpn is useless.

Revo Trades #:

i did not say searc google. I said search this website. but i already gave you a summary, so why do you need more info? I already told you all you will find out by doing another search. If you want more specific hows and whys, what will you achieve by knowing this?

creating a vpn will not stop broker from getting into your account. Your account is held on the broker server, so a vpn is useless.

I just want to know does the broker read my Hardware ID or anything in addition to my IP? Because my broker says it is prohibited to share my account with my friends(trader password). So if me and my friend use the same IP by using VPN, would be any more steps to consider to avoid getting blocked?

HosseinKOGO #:

I just want to know does the broker read my Hardware ID or anything in addition to my IP? Because my broker says it is prohibited to share my account with my friends(trader password). So if me and my friend use the same IP by using VPN, would be any more steps to consider to avoid getting blocked?

only way to know is to try it. But I have personally given out my password and userid for my real master account so that friend can monitor the trades for me, while i am away travelling, and I have never been reprimanded, or the account has never been blocked by brokers, but you are correct, that is normal that they will prohibit giving out your details for obvious reasons, but i have done that many times, with 0 consequences to date.

And some critical feedback... next time you create a new thread on the forum, post your full details of your issue. It would have save you and me much time if you had explained yourself in the initial comment.

Revo Trades #:

only way to know is to try it. But I have personally given out my password and userid for my real master account so that friend can monitor the trades for me, while i am away travelling, and I have never been reprimanded, or the account has never been blocked by brokers, but you are correct, that is normal that they will prohibit giving out your details for obvious reasons, but i have done that many times, with 0 consequences to date.

And some critical feedback... next time you create a new thread on the forum, post your full details of your issue. It would have save you and me much time if you had explained yourself in the initial comment.

Thank you for your information pal.
Appreciated.

Reason: