MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 171

Hi, Can someone help me how I use value 1 and value 2 from QQE indicator in an ea with iCustom? I want to use it as exit trade in ea. V1=value1 and V2=value2 , the P= previous candle because I want to make a crossover of value1 and value 2 Did is what I did: double TrLevelSlow; double RsiMa;
Hi, Can someone help me how I use value 1 and value 2 from QQE indicator in an ea with iCustom? I want to use it as exit trade in ea. V1=value1 and V2=value2 , the P= previous candle because I want to make a crossover of value1 and value 2 Did is what I did: double TrLevelSlow; double RsiMa;
Hello I have an EA running on 8 charts (indices). All works okay on my desktop MT4. All works okay on my demo account MQL5 VPS too. However, when I run it on the MQL5 VPS on my real account, no trades are placed for symbols in Euro currency. The broker is FXCM. My account is GBP. The EA does
Hello - I'm hoping someone can help me. I've rented a new virtual desktop to run my MT4 trading platform. I have a stupid problem where when I open the strategy test window within MT4 it is very small and I just can't read the text. All the other windows are fine i.e. market watch, terminal
string eeeee= "" ; //8. TRADING TIME FILTER string start_time = "07:15" ; //Disable time end string end_time = "05:50" ; //Disable time start ------------------------------------------------------------------------- bool time_check(){ bool in_range=( TimeCurrent ()<StrToTime(end_time)||
I am currently making an EA based off my own strategy, in my strategy I have an indicator called the RSO. I can get two signals from it, one from the RSO line itself but the other is from adding a separate SMA to the RSO and looking for a cross (adding the SMA to the first indicators data). How do I
Good evening. I'm working on a project with a lot of files. As I didn't know exactly what the best was is to pass something to other files I tought I ask the communtity how they do it. What ist the most beautiful/common way to solve this: So in this example there is a Main file in wich 3 other files
I want to upload my Expert Advisor in the market section, but it gives an error I also disabled all the expert advisor restrictions and set the trading lot to 0.01 but it gives error131 again please help me Thank you
Hi, I need a function where I can find out the OrderTicket() or OrderOpenPrice() of the order, that is the most closet to the current price-level (e.g. price-level = (Ask+Bid/2) ) I'm currently creating a kind of Grid-Trader thanks for any help or hint
The graphical systems should be compatible in large amount as they share the same resources, libraries of the later should be then available to the former. There are more functions in the later and primitives are differents so the question remains open. I see no readon why thet are not compatibles
well I don't know Why, but after getting acquainted with this topic & some of my tests, that I will not reproduce now, - I found that such code ONLY template < typename T, typename U, typename T0> void PrintArrObj( const T &arrobj0) { T arrobj= (T) arrobj0; int sz=arrobj.Total(); int i= 0 ;
Hi everyone, I cannot submit EA to the Market successfully, I stuck with the error no trading operator. In my source code will check whether custom indicator exist, if no it will break the program on the onTick() method. Everything working find in my PC for both scenario, i.e, there is custom
Hello, I hope this is not a duplicate topic, and if it is please direct me. I have been writing a code to identify the highest day of the previous week (easy stuff), and the highest 4HR candle of the highest day of the previous week. Not so easy since I have to identify and hold the highest 4HR
Hi all, I am having issues with indicator not loading on chart. They are in the right data folder as ex4 files. When I drag the indicator onto a chart it shows in the Journal tab that it uploaded successfully, but as soon as I click on the OK button on the indicator window, the indicator is
I noticed that when I try to test my EA with a specified use date, it cannot doesn't test all the use date. For example, I specify to test from 2017.01.01 - 2021.10.10 using the 5 minute period. It would then skip 2017-2020 and begin testing in 2021. Have you faced this before & do you know a way
I purchased and successfully activated an MT4 indicator via the marketplace today BUT when I drag the indicator to a chart it will not load on the chart(s). I tested other indicators I purchased previously in the same manner and they all load with no problem. Can you help please
[Deleted]
Hello everyone ! I have a personnal VantageFX account : It's logged on my phone, my computer, and a friend's phone. My friend manages my account : He opens and closes trades. I want to receive a notification each time a trade is opened or closed. I've enabled Push Notifications and Notify of trade
double highestPrice = iHigh ( Symbol (), 0 , iHighest ( NULL , 0 , MODE_HIGH , 1900 , 2 )); How to get what is the datetime of the iHigh in format YYYY-mm-dd 03:12:01
So every time i try to backtest my code error 138 comes up and no trades are placed, no matter how low the timeframe. Would appreciate any feedback. #property version "1.00" #property strict #property show_inputs #include <customfunctions01.mqh> int rsiPeriod = 7; input double riskPerTrade = 0.01;
so i accidentally uploaded this to mql5, hopefully i can get a bit luckier here. Any help as to why no trades are being placed (no matter how low the time frame) would be appreciated. #property version "1.00" #property strict #property show_inputs #include <customfunctions01.mqh> int rsiPeriod =
Hi there, Can you help me please. I can no longer start the MetaEditor. I reinstalled MT4 Metatrader, but it didn't work. I have Windows 10. What can I do so that I can use MetaEditor again? If I start the MetaEditor by double-clicking in the file manager, then nothing happens at all. Course
New MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 207: Fixed considering of leap days when setting data in inputs and in Expert Advisor'ssource codes.MQL4: Fixed error names in stderror.hMQL4: Added optimization when working with strings.MQL4: Fixed processing of literals for date D' and color С' when using...
I am trying to store the mt4 build in a variable on an EA im working on. I have tried to write a comment with the following code to get the build number: Comment(" __MQLBUILD__ = ",__MQLBUILD__," __FILE__ = ",__FILE__); The outputs are not the same as the mt4 build number as you can see on the
hello, I need the data of Stochastic indicator in time frame of 2 or 3 minutes in MT4. problem is that in MT4 these time frames dose not exist. my question is this: can i create the data of 2 minutes by doubling the period of 1 minute Indicator? i tested this and it did not work. i do not think it
  MT4 Error 0  (4)
11:35:00.585 Nasdaq Ghost Robot Platinum US30Cash,M5: Error: 0 0 11:37:17.910 Nasdaq Ghost Robot Platinum US30Cash,M5: uninit reason 5 0 11:37:17.954 Nasdaq Ghost Robot Platinum US30Cash,M5 inputs: NGRP=Settings; LotSize=0.01; TakeProfit=150.0; Stoploss=50.0; PercentToRisk=0.02;
I found some enticing code at https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/672478-the-most-useful-mql-data-structure-object-vectors . I'm new to C++ syntax and OO coding, my way in being MQL4 (I know, I know, I need to move to MQL5 but first, so does my broker lol.) These lines are stumping me: //declaring a
Hi i have indicator Volume by Price but i dont know how to input and how to look at chart ,where can i find the explaination from this site .Thanks
Hi, I'm having problems with the icustom, no matter what I wrote to him, but actually everything seems ok to me Code on EA: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Timer function |
  ERROR 0 (MT4)  (5)
Hello friends,   I'm wondering about an error in MT4. I test one of my personal EAs and in the journal I see an alert: Error 0 Why error 0? This should mean no error, but orders remain unable to open using this robot !!! ConstantValueDescriptionERR_NO_ERROR0No error returned. Any share anyone?...
Hello guys, where can I find instructional reading materials and sample code to create my own EA? Any suggestions on where should I start