I can't see my chart I only see a black page with green writing

I can't display my graphics, I have already uninstalled and reinstalled several times with no result and I have searched everywhere without ever finding anything about this problem.

I can't add any symbols either. My broker is FXCM.

Files:
Capture.PNG  8 kb

UzeQe:

I can't display my graphics, I have already uninstalled and reinstalled several times with no result and I have searched everywhere without ever finding anything about this problem.

I can't add any symbols either. My broker is FXCM.

check that the account is connected at bottom right of screen. if not connected, will have red and say Invalid account or something else. If invalid or red, you need to contact your broker, or create a new account.

Revo Trades #:

check that the account is connected at bottom right of screen. if not connected, will have red and say Invalid account or something else. If invalid or red, you need to contact your broker, or create a new account.

It is connected, it was one of the first thing i checked

UzeQe #:

Open "Market Watch" and select "Show All" from the right-click menu.

Drag the displayed currency pair onto the screen.

UzeQe #:

open new charts. do you still get blank charts?

I am actually having the same issue. But it seems that i cannot connect to any server. No problem viewing from Chrome. Just the app. The bottow right hand corner looks like it's loading... forever. But nothing shows.

Nagisa Unada #:

Open "Market Watch" and select "Show All" from the right-click menu.

Drag the displayed currency pair onto the screen.

I cannot select "Show All" because its grey and it won't let me click on it

Revo Trades #:

open new charts. do you still get blank charts?

I can't open a new charts, it is grey too, i can only delete the ones i have and put it back so its still blank. I put the picture of what i see on mt5
Files:
Capture.PNG  104 kb

AlfieAli #:
I am actually having the same issue. But it seems that i cannot connect to any server. No problem viewing from Chrome. Just the app. The bottow right hand corner looks like it's loading... forever. But nothing shows.
I am connected thats why its so bizarre, the web trader works well.

Its a demo, open an new account

amando #:
Its a demo, open an new account
a real or another demo? I wanna start with a demo account
Reason: