MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 168

open trades every new candle  (11   1 2)
Hi, i want to open an order of every new candle lets say on H1. i wrote this code, but it always wait for close on opened order. I mean i want open 24 orders per day (H1 TF).   //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
Hi I am trying to code a method to avoid volatility either side of Non Farm Payrol (NFP). I would like to be able to select to trade or not trade the following. 1. Trade or not Trade NFP. I have this code that seems to work extern bool NFP_Friday = true; if (DayOfWeek() == 5 && Day() < 8 &&
Hi all, For performance reasons in the backtesting I' trying to transfer an indicator to my EA code. So reading the Topic on TRANSFERRING AN INDICATOR CODE INTO AN EXPERT ADVISOR CODE. INDICATOR STRUCTURE I'm still not getting a good result. The custom indicator that i'm trying to transfer is HMA in
Hello Unfortunately, I decided to migrate to a different laptop with a new windows 10 installed The manufacturing are becoming fans of 64 bit operating system. Therefore, they sell their new product with one option ( 64 bit ) operating system and backup. Means you don't have a choice to choose which
MT4 doesn't show some HST files which are in the history folder. The file is there and ready to be displayed but mt4 doesn't show it on the "open offline chart" list. Any idea? Matteo
I am not able to make web request to an API using WebRequest from a script, I always get back an error 5203. This is the code, that I think is as simple as it can get. I am using MT4 build 765. #property copyright "just a test"#property link      ""#property version   "1.00"#property strictvoid...
Hi, I'm posting a https request in my EA but the WebRequest returns -1 with error 5203 ERR_WEBREQUEST_REQUEST_FAILED. What do you think the problem is?   Thanks,  Ala 
Ok so I had my MT4 account set up and sending signals to my telegram account just fine and it stopped last night and now I'm getting a EA error code 5203? can anyone help me
Hi, i'm trying to create an EA that enters a trade depending on whether the signal line is above or below the main line on the stochastic indicator. I would like it to close the current order when the lines cross but I do not know how to do it. I am using an optimal lot size calcultor so each trade
Ok I have had it with the error coming up in my EA. I am getting 'invalid pointer access' here is the what happening.. 1. before i use any obbject is use if (CheckPointer(obj)==POINTER_DYNAMIC)||(CheckPointer(obj)==POINTER_AUTOMATIC) the conditions passes and then I proceed to get the 'invalid...
Hi, i have an expert advisor that works, but sometimes i just recieve this error, can someone help me out on how to fix it
Hey guys, basically ive downloaded the supertrend indicator and it works on the charts however I was to get the value of it to use in an EA but I'm struggling to returns any value. Heres my code atm: double supertrend0 = iCustom(NULL,0,"MQLTA MT4 Supertrend Line.mq4","SPRTRND",1.0,10,1000,0,0); I
Hello all new here , could anyone help me with regards to connecting python to metatrader for backtesting purposes so code written in python can be backtested on metatrader without having to code it in mql4. I am aware that there is functionality with regards to connecting python to MetaTrader for
hi guys i restart my pc , by abnomally power surge , and i lost my account and server , is possible recover it ?? thanks
Hi. I am trying to change the colors of an object, but the OBJPROP_BORDER_COLOR not chages...  If i try to change the Background color, works: ObjectSetInteger( 0, "my_rect_label", OBJPROP_BGCOLOR, clrGreen);   But, when try to change the Border Color... not works : ObjectSetInteger( 0,...
Hello there super coder, I am hitting my head to a wall for not understanding what's going on wrong in a code I am debugging: for my last EA I am working on a daily chart, and I need to check values of several assets when the new candle is formed (on my broker it's at 23.00 CEST), accessing candle
  Mt4 terminal  (1)
I need help please. My my mt4 terminal is not working. I tried to reboot my computer. I also installed and uninstalled the terminal many time already but still doesn't open. I already contacted my broker but nothing much they can do to fix. All other broker's terminal are functioning except the
Does anyone know why i cant search/find any server in my terminal? I did search by “open an account” but the only server that listed is only broker’s server, i used to manage to find another broker yesterday, but today i try again with many kind mt4 terminal’s broker and cant find anything
Hi All, I am currently new to MT4 and I want to compute for the pips with minimal hard coding. When coding for currency AUDCHF, I get the following info from MarketInfo(): 1. Lot Size = 100000 2. Tick Value = 1.089... 3. Tick Size = 1e-05 What I want to do is that I have an integer pip value that I
Suddenly my MT4 can not load EAs and Indicators. I restart the computer and MT4 many times but still same. Please let me know how to fix this issue. 2020.12.28 11:24:26.640 cannot load 'C:\Users\diet2\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\1DAFD9A7C67DC84FE37EAA1FC1E5CF75\MQL4\Experts\Market\Shepherd
Hello , I want to know how can have indicator on chart when I am running expert on strategy tester in mt4? as I see indicator showed when strategy test finish
void OnTick() { if [(PRICE_CLOSE > PRICE_CLOSE[1]) & (PRICE_WEIGHTED > PRICE_OPEN[1])] { OrderSelect(0,SELECT_BY_POS); OrderClose(OrderTicket(),1,Bid,100,clrBlack); OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1,Ask,100,0,0,NULL,0,0,clrAliceBlue); } if ((PRICE_CLOSE < PRICE_CLOSE [1]) & (PRICE_WEIGHTED <
Please I really dont know how to get listed on MT4 as a trading server. I really need help on this
when trading crypto, some of them are like 900 points from open to BE and others are only 200, as well as the difference between forex and for example natural gas or oil, the pip values are drastically different, as well as my broker has stop levels set, which sometimes (if your unfamiliar with the
Hi friends, working on this EA, it is suposed to close all trades if some conditions are met, but it keeps giving this error, any ideas? thanks in advance for the help.. i am not really a programer, just taking bits of code and adding some things but this one i cant make it work... if
Good morning companions. I wanted to make a small information box to monitor an Expert Advisor, using the Testing Statistics (https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/environment_state/statistics) I was wondering if it is possible to use these variables to get the trading results statistics from a
I'd like to create a RadioGroup with some RadioButtons: With the "AddItem" function i can add radiobuttons into the RadioGroup. I use the mql4 controls classes. I know there is already an existing Radiogroup file but It's not for my use and I need to create my own. So, if I udnerstand right, I need
Hi, I have problems with OrderModify error 130 and 'OrderModify 1, but I don't understand why, this is the code from where I modify it void OpenTrade( string sym, int tmode, double tsize){ int err = 0 , ticket = 0 ; double TP = 0 , SL = 0 ; if (!IsTradeAllowed()){ while ( true ){
Need to close order when price reaches to certain level. its simple but I couldn't make it. I am a newbie, appreciate your help. example below. double Ticket, Openprice, Lot, Tp=150; Symb= Symbol (); // Security name for ( int i= 1 ; i>= OrdersTotal (); i++)
[Deleted]
Hi seniors, In the MetaTrader Trade Terminal, I see the following figures (and my understanding of their meaning -:)) - Balance: the amount before orders are placed - Equity: balance + gain/loss not yet realized of open orders - Margin: this figure is set to be different from dealers to dealers. For...