learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 3

This is only a sell) now I will redo the owl for buy) because it is crooked and I will post the 2nd report)

271863768:

And this is only a sell) now I will redo the owl to buy ) because it is crooked and I will post 2 reports)

:-) Painfully familiar images for a DEP... :-)

We have to work, work on upgrading martinis, antimartinis, ilan... the main thing is not to overdo it... :-)

It's not for nothing they say: "The best is the enemy of the good."

Yes, you are right Roman, we should write for posterity, but I want to use it myself)))

Please help me to refine the Expert Advisor in the file itself and a description in word. I will be very thankful to those who will do it.

alexsandr11:
Please help me to refine the Expert Advisor in the file itself and a description in word. I will be very thankful to those who will do it.

Trying to increase the profit of a long series, you completely lose the profit of a short series, the share of which in the total profit is not small. So it is unlikely that such improvement makes any sense.

khorosh you made a good point, excuse me, I know all this, here the task is different, short series do not interest me at all, please help me to refine everything as well. If everything turns out as I plan to do, I will post it with explanations and tasks here.

alexsandr11:
khorosh you made a good point, excuse me, I know all this, here the task is different, short series do not interest me at all, please help me to refine everything as well. If everything turns out as I plan to do, I will post it with explanations and challenges here.

Contact me here.

Roman.:

We have to work, work on upgrading martini, anti-martini, ilan... The main thing is not to overdo it... :-)

Try to reduce losing orders instead of increasing the position after a series of unsuccessful entries. It will result in a "soft" martin, i.e. if an MC comes, it will not be sharp, but rather gradual, so you can prolong the series of unsuccessful entries by about half and save at least some of your deposit

For example: 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 31, 29, 25, 17, 1

or: 1, 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 16, 8, 4, 2, 1

Gentlemen help, I use a real cent micro account from http://www.forex4you.org/ FIFTY DIGITS (which caused a change in settings)

The Expert Advisor by TEXX is called: x5wv.2.mq4

He has these settings, marked in red lines that have changed as an account in cents, not dollars. (red lines where he changed the default)

extern bool NewBuy = true; // New BUY trade (enabled/disabled)
extern bool AddBuy = true; // Breakeven BUY (allowed/forbidden)
extern bool AllBuy = true; // Support of foreign BUY orders (allowed/forbidden)
extern bool NewSell = true; // New SELL trade (allowed/forbidden)
extern bool AddSell = true; // Breakeven SELL (enabled/disabled)
extern bool AllSell = true; // Support of alien SELL orders (enabled/disabled)
extern string Period_ = "M1-1,M5-5,M15-15,M30-30,H1-60,H4-240"; //,1440,10080,43200;
extern intern OpenPeriod = 1; // Chart period for opening trades
extern int SignalPeriod = 1; // Chart period for receiving signals
extern double OpenLot = 1,0; // Initial trade lot (it was 0.01)
extern int DigitsLot = 2; // Size of the lot
extern string MM_Type = "0-averaging, 1-martingale;
extern int MMType = 1; // MM Type 0-averaging, 1-martingale
extern double EXP = 1.1; // multiplication factor for averaging
extern int TakeProfit = 100; // TakeProfit (was 10)
extern int OrderStep = 100; // Minimum order opening step(was 10)
extern int Slip = 30; // Price slippage (was 3)

extern int MaxTrades = 20; // Maximum number of open orders in one direction

extern int MagicNumber = 1234; // Magic orders

The question is about overlapping of positions. When I played a dollar account, for overlapping the positions this EA placed 0.01 orders, say, the first was 0.02, i.e. 2x more. And now I chose a bet of 1.0, in fact, it should multiply it by 2... I.e. I choose 2,0 but it multiplies it by 10% and puts not 2,0 but 1,1. What parameter should I change to multiply it by 2?

As I understand it:

extern double EXP = 1.1; // Multiplication factor for averaging

But what should it contain? It is not quite clear whether we should multiply it by 10?

Or this one?

extern int DigitsLot = 2; // lot size

Or this one?

Velius:

Gentlemen help, I use a real cent micro account from http://www.forex4you.org/ FIFTY DIGITS (which caused a change in settings)

TEXX Expert Advisor by name: x5wv.2.mq4

He has these settings, marked in red lines that have changed as an account in cents, not dollars. (red marked line where he changed the default)

extern bool NewBuy = true; // New BUY trade (enabled/disabled)
extern bool AddBuy = true; // Breakeven BUY (allowed/forbidden)
extern bool AllBuy = true; // Support of foreign BUY orders (allowed/forbidden)
extern bool NewSell = true; // New SELL trade (allowed/forbidden)
extern bool AddSell = true; // Breakeven SELL (enabled/disabled)
extern bool AllSell = true; // Support of alien SELL orders (enabled/disabled)
extern string Period_ = "M1-1,M5-5,M15-15,M30-30,H1-60,H4-240"; //,1440,10080,43200;
extern intern OpenPeriod = 1; // Chart period for opening trades
extern int SignalPeriod = 1; // Chart period for receiving signals
extern double OpenLot = 1,0; // Initial trade lot (it was 0.01)
extern int DigitsLot = 2; // Size of the lot
extern string MM_Type = "0-averaging, 1-martingale;
extern int MMType = 1; // MM Type 0-averaging, 1-martingale
extern double EXP = 1.1; // multiplication factor for averaging
extern int TakeProfit = 100; // TakeProfit (was 10)
extern int OrderStep = 100; // Minimum order opening step(was 10)
extern int Slip = 30; // Price slippage (was 3)

extern int MaxTrades = 20; // Maximum number of open orders in one direction

extern int MagicNumber = 1234; // Magic orders

The question is about overlapping of positions. When I played a dollar account, for overlapping the positions this EA placed 0.01 orders, say, the first was 0.02, i.e. 2x more. And now I chose a bet of 1.0, in fact, it should multiply it by 2... I.e. I choose 2,0 but it multiplies it by 10% and puts 1.1 instead of 2.0 Which parameter should I change to multiply it by 2?

As I understand it:

extern double EXP = 1.1; // Multiplication factor for averaging

But what should it contain? It is not quite clear whether we should multiply it by 10?

Or this one?

extern int DigitsLot = 2; // lot size

Or this one?

Return it to the way it was (0.01) immediately - before you get pissed off... :-)

It is cents:
extern double OpenLot = 1,0; // Initial trading lot (was 0,01)

Reason: