learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 472

Vladimir Baskakov #:
No monitoring of course? I have to break my eyes, look at the pictures and try to understand something there

Monitoring will be!!!!
Selani!!!! How's the margin trading going??? Something's going to sleepy.....
It's almost the end of the year!!!!! Will there be any presents? ;-) at least in the form of beautiful pictures of balance and equity going 2 ze mon!!! on pullbacks or flips!!!!!

Hello! Selani! ;-)
What's the deal with averaging - flips? Any thoughts on which approach will rule in 2022, averaging or overturning? ;-)
PS. Please stick to the branch topic in terms of trading approaches, a la ilano martins or avalanches...
All sorts of crap like wave trading ;-) by Elliot is not interesting! IMHO! If anyone is interested, here is

Not a big report on the averaging test.

Nets in progress, on equal volumes, on MT5 on msk futures peeps while on dogged sailing:

60 limits on equal distance above and below at 30pc of the current price (average ATP on M 15)

The top right is the estimated percentages for the year. The amount varies in the moment.

Purely range-based TS, loaded - unloaded in the channel. Step - 1 APR on M 15. So far in the plus for 20 days 23%.

Note in general the start was 04.01.2022 - there the network was also in the pluses - about 20%.

I rebooked it on the new terms - so the timing of the calculation has started all over again.

No network in the history of the forex market lasts long, you don't even have time to make money, let alone get it back, and the time is gone forever

Villagers!!!! Bros!!!! Looks like it's on the plus side!!! :-)

Since 2012 - the topic of dibs raised gud!!!

Anyway no live streaming - purely on point!

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/375484/page247#comment_27788351

already shared with people there.... :)

the tide is in - in the pluses!!!!!!!

Note: I am not teaching anyone how to make money with regards to the branch subject!!! - i just share the joy of bidding with fellow villagers.... kinda - not much is available anymore....... :-(

Writing on MT5 one to one trading approach.

Тема для трейдеров.
Тема для трейдеров.
  • www.mql5.com
Так как с пол года назад, а может и больше тематика форума изменилась с чисто программистской на трейдерскую, то позволю себе открыть ветку для тре...

Roman Shiredchenko #:

Villagers!!!! Bros!!!! Looks like it's on the plus side!!! :-)

Since 2012 - the topic of dibs raised gud!!!

Anyway no live streaming - purely on point!

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/375484/page247#comment_27788351

already shared with people there.... :)

the tide is in - in the pluses!!!!!!!

Note: I am not teaching anyone how to make money with regards to the branch subject!!! - i just share the joy of bidding with fellow villagers.... kinda - not much is available anymore....... :-(

i have no such luck with nets, especially in crypts. the main thing is to reopen (or close+non-touch) the net in time.

"the main thing is to stop in time" folk wisdom

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

The main thing with nets, especially on cryptos, is to reopen (or close+no-touch) the net in time.

"The main thing is to stop in time" folk wisdom

:-)

set - ok. There in a range of 15 min. There's always in the plus! When there are no positions in the market, it would be better to oppose the increased maximum.

And - la now 60 "doggie" :-) the end of the month - all can slow down and recharge the network on the same or slightly increased values of parameters from levels ie for example now the minimum 60 contracts, I will now reopen when there are already about 90 contracts minimum - a step of 166 p

the step stays the same, only the contract size in each position of the network increases to 90 for example.

And as a result it will be not 0,1 quid - for example now when the position is in the plus (here the fast out), but due to the increased volumes for example 1 quid a min profit from one step of the net.

here they are now complete - i.e. bulls that have "found" sells or sells that have found "bai" - as a result, 0.1 quid per transaction

on the 60 doggies in the starting network:

as a result, if you already bang not from 100 quid, but from 1000, then already STANDARD (minimum step under the same conditions) in the net will be 1 quid from the range of minimum.

All in all, all is good!

and in general villagers - bros - here is vtb ha march bx - gives a bit... fresh on the rts - constantly in the plus, left - averaged by the robot on the same volumes - this is the msk exchange futures vtb ha march

Roman Shiredchenko #:

and in general villagers - bros - here is vtb ha march bx - gives a bit... fresh on the rts - constantly in the plus, on the left - the robot averaged on the same volumes - this is the msk exchange futures vtb ha march

Translation from alcoholic to russian : good sirs, trading nets from january to march is the right thing to do. The market is sluggish but we are in favour :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

The main thing with nets, especially on cryptos, is to reopen (or close+no-touch) the net in time.

"The main thing is to stop in time' folk wisdom

The main thing is to re-open (or close+non-touch) the net in time.

for example with 100 quid - grid spacing 166 pips - limits 30 upwards from price to sell - downwards - to buy....

on 60 pips.

At 200 quid you can set the same network, but not 60 contacts, but 100.

The profit from one transaction is also higher, not like 0.1 quid but 1.

Reason: