How do you draw vertical lines in between candles?

I have a custom indicator that draws vertical lines at Time with minutes multiples of 5, however, as it is, it draws the line on top of the candle itself, I can't find the way to draw that line in between the candles, so the vertical like should be drawn not at coordinate XX:05:00 (for example) but at XX:04:30. I can't even do it manually in the mt4 interface because the vertical line snaps itself to the bars.

Is it possible to achieve this?

This is my current code:

for(int i = limit+1; i >= 0; i--){
      if(MathMod(TimeMinute(Time[i]), 5) == 0 && TimeSeconds(Time[i]) == 0)
      {
         if (ObjectFind("Time_vLine-"+(Time[i]-30)) != 0)
         {
            ObjectCreate( "Time_vLine-"+(Time[i]-30), OBJ_VLINE, 0, (Time[i]-30), 0 );
            ObjectSet( "Time_vLine-"+(Time[i]-30), OBJPROP_COLOR, Line_Color );
         }
      }
}

and as you might guess, it snaps the vertical line to bar behind, but i need it to be in between the one at minute 04 and minute 05.

Mauricio Ramirez: I can't even do it manually in the mt4 interface
  1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 Indicators section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page)?
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum?
    Next time, post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. Can't be done in MT4.

3. You might be able to get close by drawing a trend line from previous bar time, price zero to current bar, price Bid*2.

William Roeder #:
  1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 Indicators section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page)?
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum?
    Next time, post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

2. Can't be done in MT4.

3. You might be able to get close by drawing a trend line from previous bar time, price zero to current bar, price Bid*2.

i could swear it was the mt4 forum, these forums all look the same to me ;_; i'm sorry. 

Could it be done in mt5 then?

Mauricio Ramirez #:

Could it be done in mt5 then?

Yes if the Terminal charts option "Precise time scale" is set.

Alain Verleyen #:

Yes if the Terminal charts option "Precise time scale" is set.

Ooohh i will look to switch into it, then. Thank you very much :)
Reason: