MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1584

[Deleted]
hi guys? is it true that trailing stop will stop working if my computer goes off or if my internet connection is distrupted?
why comment( 2 / 1) display 2 but comment(1 / 2) display 0? it's strange
How do pratice find 5,13,62 EMA Crosing Up or Down ?
[Deleted]
  Point Pivot  (1)
Hello, I would like to know Point Pivot value for each day. I read all code bases but I don't know how to extract value PP of each day. Have you got any idea how to make this ? I would like know this to calculate the main trend of 3 and 5 days. Thank you !
[Deleted]
Hello, I would like import informations like interest rates in an indicator or expert... What is the way to make this ? Thank you
[Deleted]
I am programming an EA where an order to buy is given when the 14SMA > 50SMA. Now the problem is that it does it every time that that occurs, which could even be right before it crosses back. I only want it to happen when it crosses, or better, just after it crossed and when the market is bullish....
[Deleted]
Can someone suggest what they think might be the best books, articles, websites to read in order to get started in trading? I'm new to forex and understand the very basics, but the terminology has got me lost. I feel like I need to know more before I can effectively start testing and understanding...
[Deleted]
I use several indicators and would like to create my own custom indicator that reads variables from the others to send me alerts/sounds when conditions are right to buy or sell. Is there a way to access variables between indicators without having to combine all their code into one? I haven't seen...
[Deleted]
Is there anyway to write to a file outside of the MT4 directory using MQL4? The docs indicate FileOpen is restricted to the MT4 folder (actually to a folder within MT4). I need to have an EA write to a file which is served up via HTTP. Thanks in advance for assistance. Bill
Hi, My EA places pending orders (it's channel breakout system). However, once the pending order gets filled and is stopped out, the EA will open another pending order. Can anyone help me to add a function so that the EA only open one pending order during one trading session? On the demo, it works...
[Deleted]
  Markettinfo  (1)
¿Que me indica el marketinfo? ¿Cómo funciona? (¿what is the marketinfo? ¿How work?
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I would like to be able to re-open the "ALERT" pop-up window anytime after I close it so that, when needed, I can check back the message originally displayed in there. Is this possible and, if so, how can I do it? Thanks a lot
[Deleted]
Hi, Let say on 1 hour chart, Can someone do an alert when closed price >= X value .
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm writing one EA that uses one indicator but 3 diferents timeframes. Is is OK to use backtesting with a EA that uses indicators with diferent timeframes ? Thanks, SB
[Deleted]
Hi. I'm using MetaTrader4 with Demo Account. I'm writing an EA, and it seems that i can't strategy test with dates older than 2 weeks ago... why? :) Regards Mats, Oslo, Norway
Commodities pairs in Forex - Article by Fernando Botti. Correlation does not imply in chance. Aplace-common one that it was forgotten in times fast-results, is a powerful tool against fallacies in all the areas, mainly in sciencesand finances. Benjamin Disraeli a time affirmed: “It has three types...
Often people ask questions how to establish the adviser or the indicator in MT4. But also after installation at many happens, that the adviser does not work. In this roller, just is told and shows, how all this to do. How to setup an Expert Advisor in your MT4
Hi, I've got a simple questions: can I use account information functions in custom indicator ? I mean functions such as: accountbalance(), accountfreemargin() or accountprofit() ? How about such functions as: OrderStopLoss, OrderTakeProfit ? Although they are trading functions but they do not...
[Deleted]
Hi guy. I am a very enthusiastic newby developer. I have a few month mql4 programming experience but lots of year of basic and pascal programming. However I am able to manage pending o istant orders in complex cycles through signals from a large amount of interrelated moving averages and indicators...
[Deleted]
I download Getright program from internet. And i download claender article and time.mqh in the right directory. and when i start to add calender article to my meta trader 4, the system download calender to experts/files directory. but it cant show them in chart. And also i configure it that get...
New article Using MetaTrader 4 for a Time Based Pattern Analysis is published. Time based pattern analysis can be used inthe currency market to determine a better time to enter a trade or timein which trading should be avoided at all. Here we use MetaTrader 4 to analyze history market data and...
How do you two symbol in any expert. sample OrderSend("EURUSD",OP_BUY,LotSayisi,Ask,Slippage,0,0,"",MAGIC); OrderSend("USDCHF",OP_BUY,LotSize(),Ask,Slippage,0,0,"",MAGIC);
[Deleted]
The following code inserts two label objects onto the chart, each containing a commonidentified string, e.g. "_tbeg". When the EA is removed from the chart,I desire to remove all objects created by the EA. So, I'm using StringFind to locatethe text string within the object name. However, when I...
hi guys. Can you please tell me how can I close a opened order after 3 bars have happened? I want to stables a time based close for my orders. thanks
[Deleted]
Hi dear friends What was the result of test of forexautopilot robot? I want to buy it.
How can I turn the instant_trendline_filter indicator to an expert advisor? Is it even possible?
HELLO! I would like to know, whitch one is the best (profitable) expert asvisor in www.codebase.mql4.com, for all pairs (M1,M5,M15,...), or for only one pair. What do you think? Please, answer because I realy need help. Thanks and have a nice day!
I want to place stop buy ans sell orders which are 18 pips higher and lower of theprevious day high and low. with 100 pips profit target and 100 pips stop loss order as well as 50 pips trailingstop. Can any one weck this togrther for me, please?
[Deleted]
At registration I select which chart and time frame will my EA be running on. Doesit mean that I can select only one currency pair to trade during the championship?If it's not the case can I use my custom indicator to calculate its value fromdata not on the selected chart? Ie. I select the EURUSD...
[Deleted]
Hi, can anyone tell me how MACD Sample works on the metatrader platform? What are the results like, good bad? and what kind of currency charts can they be used on