Cable Ambush - page 6

As you see from my previous post so +200 pips or -200 pips are nothing for this kind of EA. EA is trading often and the situation with profitability may be changed completely just for half a day only.

I need to forward test those versions more.

I am using 1,000 demo deposit woth 0.09 lot size (but it is 0.03 in reality as EAs may open up to 3 trades by 0.03 lot size each so to have 0.03 lot size you need to have 0.09 in the settings of the EA).

Files:
ambush_2706.jpg  176 kb

Alo alo,

Is it possible to enable the email function in this EA ?

Any refinements ?

Thank you

B

Ambush_III_GBP EA, H1 timeframe:

GBPUSD this week: -78 pips.

GBPUSD total since 09 of June this year: -630 pips.

EURUSD this week: +311 pips.

EURUSD total since 09 of June this year: +380 pips.

Ambush_V_CHF EA for USDCHF, M30 timeframe:

USDCHF this week: +9 pips.

USDCHF total since 15 of June this year: -665 pips.

For now, as I see, the EURUSD is profitable with

profit factor = 1.19

Drawdown = 136 dollars for 1,000 deposit (or 12%).

But please not that it is long run EAs. It means that, irrespective of how often this EA is trading, we should see this perfornamce during the ... may be some half the year just to understand about profitable settings or not.

Besides I am testing old Ambush for GBPUSD and EURUSD. And I did not test Daily Cams EA yet.

-------------

So, the general conclusion may be the following. Just for myself

- use as higheir timeframe as possible (starting from H1);

- do not use very volitale pairs. May be, I should use some other pairs as EURGBP and so on ...

- use latest versions of this EA.

- those kind of systems are trading very often and can produce big loss and also big profit for very short period of time. So, -600 loss in one week is nothing for this EA as this kind of system can recover this deposit just for one day easy.

It is the trades now (starting deposit was 1,000). All 3 EAs all together in one Metatrader.

------------

All the settings/EAs/timeframe for all Cable Ambush versions you will find on this post a the links.

Files:

Ambush_III_GBP EA is still profitable for EURUSD (some more trades were closed in profit).

So, please find updated statements attached (inside zip file).

This version (with default settings) is on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178630/page3

Do not forget about indicator from here (EA is using this indcator) https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178630/page2

------------

All the settings/EAs/timeframe for all Cable Ambush versions you will find on this post a the links.

newdigital:
...- those kind of systems are trading very often and can produce big loss and also big profit for very short period of time. So, -600 loss in one week is nothing for this EA as this kind of system can recover this deposit just for one day easy...

And it is just one small example with GBPUSD today: +102 pips in profit just for 1 day. And it is not best day. Just a example:

------------

EURUSD.

H1 timeframe.

0.1 - 0.3 lot size (according to the settings - check files thread in elite section).

-----------

Files:

GBPUSD.

H1 timeframe.

0.1 - 0.3 lot size (according to the settings - check files thread in elite section).

The same period of time as with EURUSD.

-----------

Files:

EURUSD.

H1 timeframe.

This EA for EURUSD did -86 pips for this week (86 pips in loss) by 39 trades (just for one this week since this Sunday). And totally since June this year is +419 pips (excluding this 86 loss: means - already subtracted).

GBPUSD is not profitable for this EA yet.

Same with USDCHF with Ambush_V_CHF EA.

-----------

Ambush_III_GBP.

EURUSD.

H1 timeframe.

Starting deposit size: 1,000.

Alpari UK broker.

Testing since 08th of June 2008.

EURUSD: pips this week -77; pips in total 364.

Blue line is equity and yellow line is balance.

Other pairs (GBPUSD and USDCHF) are not yet profitable.

-----------

Ambush_III_GBP.

EURUSD.

H1 timeframe.

Starting deposit size: 1,000.

Alpari UK broker.

Testing since 08th of June 2008.

It is the statements in pips for this week:

same in dollars (this week):

And it is 2 weeks visual statement (blue line is equity and yellow line is balance):

The statements attached (in zip file).

-----------

Reason: