MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1583

I have been fooling around with this ea system for a while and found its only flaw i can see is it will enter into too many trades at once. so i was wondering if i could get some code for it to only open one position at a time. do not open trade until other trade is closed. any help would be...
I am trying to create an EA for a system that uses Bollinger Bands as one of the indicators. A problem that I am running into is that I want my code to "save" or "store" a number when certain criteria is met and than change that number when the next set of criteria is met. This is my current code:...
[Deleted]
hi guys is there a way to thread with mql4 or using mql4 functions in my own DLL. Thanks.
[Deleted]
Hi I have imported a M1 test data through the history center and then convert it to all the other timeframes by using period_converter. After that I checked the off-line chart for the currency pair that I just updated and I can open all the time frames of this pair. When I started to test my EA,...
Hi All, Docs state: Any trading operation (functions of OrderSend(), OrderClose, OrderCloseBy, OrderDelete or OrderModify) can fail, for a number of reasons, and return either negative ticket number or FALSE. One can find out about the reason for fail by calling of the GetLastError() function....
[Deleted]
Hello! I would draw indicator line in expert advisor.I calculate the value in expert but i need to draw this line.Can help me anybody,how can i solved this problem? Thanks for help!
I'm developing a fundamentals indicator. I have weekly news downloaded from dailyfx.com/calendar in CSV format. How do i interface metatrader with excel, i know metatrader has DDE support. I attached the weekly calendar in CSV format, and i would like to process that calendar with MetaTrader, how do...
[Deleted]
hi.. I've modified the default script (trade.mq4) in metatrader platform to execute martingle based trade.. the condition is like below: Starting lot: 0.1 Multiple: 2 Pips: 8 TP: 10 Max trade: 5 and here's the code.. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...
[Deleted]
I ran into a problem that I dont know how to solve. My program has a few open orders and closes them all together but sometimes I think that some of the orders are not filled therefore it keeps waiting till they are filled and that locks up my program. What have you guys found to be the best...
[Deleted]
I ran the same EA on multiple charts and it starting doing some wacky things, what am I missing? And what is the 'magic number' for? I thought if I saved the ticket number in an external variable I could use that to identify the trades of individual EA's. Each EA has only one trade open at all and...
[Deleted]
Hello, Im new user used FXDD-MetaTrader new software version. In demo account,when start to buy, 0.01 until 0.05 is meaning for what? usd1 or usd10cent. Im confuse when i registered demo account USD1000, buy 1.0 computer notice money not enough. In all version software 0.1 is usd1.
[Deleted]
I have an indicator that puts an arrow on the chart and fires an alert on crossover. But sometime the alert doesn't fire when expected. For example using a 1H chart: Right after the chart has moved to a new bar I check to see if I have any alerts for Bar[1] and I'll have one. If I close MetaTrader
I am fairly new to MQL4 programming. I have a strategy I am considering to converting to MQL4. I have 2 questions: 1) How far back does the back testing capabilities go? I would like to test the strategy for several years to ensure the program is robust through many different market conditions....
[Deleted]
ALERTS FROM INDICATOR BY ALEXCUD 1) ÐÅÇÓËÜÒÀÒÛ 2) Íåïëîõîé ìîìåíò äëÿ îòêðûòèÿ ïîçèöèè BUY 3) Íå ðåêîìåíäóåòñÿ îòêðûâàòü ïîçèçèè. ÆÄÈÒÅ 4) Íåïëîõîé ìîìåíò äëÿ îòêðûòèÿ ïîçèöèè SELL 5) ÓÄÀ×ÍÛÉ ìîìåíò äëÿ îòêðûòèÿ ïîçèöèè BUY 6)...
[Deleted]
iam trying to compile my ea and it gives me this error message "variable not defined". can anyone assist me on how to go about resolving this
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm a newbie and need to know how to set up forex killer i have downloaded and attach it to the MetaTrader 4. Can anyone help with that.
Does anyone have a Random Walk Index indicator? example: http://www.linnsoft.com/tour/techind/ranWalk.htm
[Deleted]
Any one know about this Hivetrader auto platform? Any comments will be appreciated.
Hi I'd like to know how to build my own moving average with the average of 4 indicators double ma = iMA(NULL, 0, 14, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE,Current + 0); double ma_m15 = iMA(NULL, PERIOD_M15, 14, 0, MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE, Current + 0); double ma_m30 = iMA(NULL, PERIOD_M30, 14, 0, MODE_EMA...
[Deleted]
I want a situation where Macd crosses Macd Signal line execute a buy or sell signal please help interprete the codes below whether is correct if not could kindly code them for me. thanks MacdCurrent=CD(NULL,0,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0); MacdPrevious=CD(NULL,0,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN...
do any body know more about this best forex indicator software KI_signals1_H1+low_3-10-18_optimized.mq4 (4.3 Kb) View
Hello, all programmers! I have a few systems that need good programmera to make EAs. Please write me a private message and I will tell you more. sharf@gmx.com Thank you, Fx-Life.
How to make an Expert Sleep for 60 minutes, but keep some of its functions working?
Hello, anyone that can help will be greatly appreciated. I have been having alot of trouble modifying the code for an indicatorcalled "Daily Range Calculator" originally coded by FxIgor on ForexFactory. I want to be able to referance in my EA the Average dailyrange calculated in this indicator. From...
[Deleted]
Hello, im trying to figure out how to solve this problem but i haven't found a solution until now. Is there a function in MQL4 which can check if Stochastics crossed the Zero-Line of AC? Thanks, Chris
[Deleted]
Hello to all. I need help in writing a trading script called CCIM. I know nothing about mq4 programing and would like to share my theory with anyone willing to give it a try. Here is want I am trying to accomplish. The script is based on the CCI Management values. It needs to be set where I can...
I need a way to get the close and open from specific bars each day. the close from the M5 bar with time of 9:55 the open from the M5 bar with time of 00:00 I know this has something to do with ibarshift but I'm not sure how to write the code out. Thanks Tony
[Deleted]
Hello Community, My first post. Let me cut to the chase. I am looking for an expert adviser that would open position in opposit direction of existing one. For instance I have a long position on 1 lot gbpusd that is stopped out by another expert adviser at 2.0273. Immediately Reversal expert notices...
[Deleted]
Dear All, I'm very new to this programming thing, so I would like to ask for your help on some code. I need some help in creating an EA which will have the below function. - Capture the Opening Price for the bar at 21:00:00 everyday - Base on the captured opening price, place a pending Buy order...