MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1644

Suggestion: add a new function to draw chart in user lik time coordinate.  Can set time axes's shift parameter, so chart can be drawed in user's time.
New MetaTrader 4 Build 203 has been released. What’s new: Corrected drawing of object FiboFan based on closely-located anchoring points.Tester: Added checking for pass counter overflow in optimizer.Tester: More economical use of memory when generating a testing sequence.Tester: More economical use...
[Deleted]
Hi, anyone can help me. how can i get last order information from the function?because below code only can get first information. mean if i order 3. i want to get number 3 information, and the first and secondno need information get it. thanks egt520 switch ( OrderType() ) { case OP_BUY:...
[Deleted]
Bonjour de FRANCE I tried to download FX5_Divergence_v1.1.mq4 on my demo platform but it does not works !? Could you help me !? Thank you Thierry
[Deleted]
Hello there, whatever arguments I give to WindowScreenShot() in my script, the ouput will be a nice black picture :) ie: WindowScreenShot( "test.gif", 400, 400, 0); any suggestion? thx in advance
I am trying to write an expert advisor. The results seems very odd. When I try tofind out why I see, that the prices are not correct. I use start date 15-Dec-2005and end-date 27-Dec-2005. I print out all the prices and I find out the the system skips the prices from15-Dec 23:59 to 23-Dec. So all...
Please, somebody can explain as to do this and to give an example. Which are the variables that I should use and how to write this code? " If the last open order is with + 40 pips to open new order for the sameside. If the last order is it is with - 40 pips to open new order to the side...
Hi, It may sound silly, but I didn't find how to actually run a script written in MQL4. The documentation talks about the syntax and function, but there is no button ormenu command to actually runs it. Did I missed something?? Thanks Eli
[Deleted]
helo, anyone know how and where can i download and use PIVOT?
[Deleted]
I've tried few times, and the results a lot differences trades between StrategyTester and when I let my EA do the the trades lively. In ST, model i used "every Tick", same time, same period, same EA withthe real trades online, but I got a lot differences Trades and it makes me losea lot of money....
Does anyone have an indicator for MT4 that tracks volume change at all occurred price levels? Please refer tothe attached screen shoot of the Interactive Brokers Platform. The area circled is the volume histogram; it tracksthe cumulative volume that traded at every price level. I’m positive that...
I need to connect with a coder/programmer to help put my system in a expert advisortradable codes. Please email me bgabsi@gmail.com
WHAT TOOLS ARE AVAILABLE IN METATRADER TO DEVELOP HIGH FREQUENCY TRADING USINGPAIR TRADING. I HAVE THE PAIR TRADING COMPLETE FOR 20 PAIRS. I WANT TO KNOW HOWTO APPLY HIGH FREQUENCY TRADING TO THE EXISTING STRATEGY. IS IT POSSIBLE TO PROGRAMHIGH FREQUENCY TRADING IN METATRADER?
I try to use it but I can not. I placed file week.txt in catalog ...experts\files\week.txt which cointaines that line.. 2007.03.30;16:00;Industrial Prodaction MM;USA;March;3.40%;1.0%; and run that file //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
  My E.A. results  (31   1 2 3 4)
Looks very good on back-test. Wondering if there is room for improvement.
[Deleted]
Hi all Is there any way to plot a number of indicators on the screen and then write ascript within an EA/Indie that will acquire values of chosen indicators for a particularbar/candle? That would save me dissecting 3 indies to combine them into one withinthe actual script. I hope the question...
  The "Grinder"  (8)
This is a very simple system, it works on all major pairs, probably on others, too. 5M bars are best, 15M work well but not as profitable. This has been backtested extensively using Amibroker but not on a Forex platform as there is not yet an EA. Here are the rules (working this system manually you...
Of course, fooling the tester is no easy task, but I succeeded too. ... Let's take a look at the results of my system
[Deleted]
OK ive been having issues with the strategy tester it just alll out stopped workingfor me. In addition I kept getting a live update alert and it wouldint connect.So I downloaded the platform again. Dropped all my old experts back into the expertsfolder and nadda, nothing, zero, zilch. The old...
[Deleted]
Hi anyone here. can point me how from the below call fuction in above? like int start() { xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in here below call above to fuction thank for someone profersion egt520
Hello! I tried to use that code ReadFromFile.mq4 from 'Working with Files. An Example of Important Market Events Visualization' but it dose not work. Where to place taht file week.txt ? Does someone is using that code? If so please give me the clue. Boogie
[Deleted]
Gentlemen, I'm beginning to lose faith in EAs, or myself :(. Wrote a lot of variants. Mostly on the pound on watches. I use muwings , stochastics and hourly analysis. I use annual history for writing and optimization. Expert Advisor enters the market an average of 2 times in 3 days. Everything is
[Deleted]
I've spent the last couple of days trying to learn MQL4 and programming a simple system, but have run into a problem I am unable to figure out. I get 'Unknown ticket for OrderModify' when trying to modify an order with the following code: " if (reversal_long(valid_bars_limit)>reversal_point_lo ng) {
  Anti-Martingale  (20   1 2)
I have been mod-ing the EA "10points 3" but I have one problem. I Would like for it to open the buy and sell trades independently. if one sets the extern max trades to 4 and the the EA opens a buy trade. and the pair falls and it opens all 4 buy trade and the direction changes it now cannot open a...
[Deleted]
  Bull-Indicator  (7)
Hallo, Folks, I do not know anything about programming, but I saw years ago a good indicatorcalled Bull-Indicator in some programms. This indicator just counts the last 10 bars and adds the bars. For each plus-barthere will be a 1 added, otherwise nothing. If the indicator was higher than 7 or...
[Deleted]
Vaky58 Please somebody to help me with info step by step where to create the new subfolder / file/ databank....? I am a newby and can'tperform the alpari's forex data to different time intervals for back testing!!!
[Deleted]
I’m a total newbie when it comes to MetaTrader 4 so I could use some understanding :). I’m trying to helpsomeone who uses MetaTrader 4 and wants to place orders through InteractiveBrokers, using IB API. From what I’veread on the forums, there is no public API for MT4 but apparently there is some way...
in log window, there are too many information, I want clear the contents in log window, and only diaplay my own newest informationproducted by Print(....) function, so I can distinguish my own info more easyly. how to clear log window? control by MQL code ! if not, suggest that MT can add a new...
[Deleted]
Firstly thank you to DxdCn for his help. It took a while to work out where and how to use the log file, however I now have it. I am a real novice and have been running around in the dark for quite a while. If your also a real beginner then the following may assist. The problem is I am never sure