MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1589

[Deleted]
Is it possible to make an EA that will not make a trade despite all the requirements being fulfilled because the spread widens? This would prevent being stopped out for some reason like news or stop hunting.
I faced an issue after downloading charts off the metaquotes history center under < TOOLS > option menu, but couldnt import them to do my work due to its incompatible format, hope I can get some help here. Thanks
Hello, I was hoping for some guidance on coding that I can't seem to figure out. Simply put, I see the problem of being able to do addition but not being able translate that into multiplication. Here's the problem: I need to look for a specific pattern on the Force indicator over 3 different periods...
i've created those two text objects attached to the MAs, sometimes an overlapping happens between them, anybody got an idea how to prevent that from happening. ? Thanks in advance.
[Deleted]
I am interested in appling the TRADE DAY OF THE WEEK to forex pairs. Can anyone help me the create a back test program to do this? Basiclly, it is using historical data and determining over a period of time the tendency of a pair to close up from open or down from open on a dailly basis. Then,...
If you trade just two pairs and you set up charts for all timeframes for each pair, then you have a full row of chart tabs below the chart. If you add any more charts, then it becomes necessary to scroll the chart tab line for back and forth viewing of the different charts. And there are times...
[Deleted]
  Need help!  (1)
Hello guys, I'm trying to get the high/low value of the bar BEFORE the entry bar. How do I do it? I think this is the entry bar's low/high (?): HighestValueOfTheBarBeforeEntryBar = High[iBarShift(NULL, 0, OrderOpenTime(), false) What does the last variable (true/false) stands for anyway? Thanks a...
[Deleted]
  I got stuck  (1)
Hello, as i figured out all my problems in the beginning i got stuck with that here. This ea should enter on the break of an inner bar (doesn't matter if long or short)with exiting on the open of the nex bar. Sl is 25% of the range of the ib. If i cut the last part of the code (Close condition 2...
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I am new to MQL4. I have been reading up on MQL4 for a while now and finally its coming, slowly. Anyway, before I start a wild goose chase, I will use this tread as a mentor- if that's cool with everyone. So I'm not asking anyone to make the indicator for me, just to guide me along...
[Deleted]
am really interested to attach your Expert Advisor to my Forex Broker platform order so it just do the perfect trading for me.
I'm a newbie in mt4 and need to know how to apply(sychronise)or setupdownloaded files into my platform(i use north finance).Please i knowthese question has been posted million times, but i've been on thesefor the past 5 days but still can load my downloaded scripts.
[Deleted]
  Top 10 Indicator  (1)
 hello every one,          i m new to forex market i find a top 10 indicator.  pleace tell me who is top 10 indicator.  best regard
[Deleted]
Hello guys, i'm developing an EA that is based on Moving average , i'm having a problem, i would like only to buy when the price cross the MA from bellow, and only sell, when prices cross from above. This i have done, the problem is that when order is closed or the TP is hitted the EA open another
[Deleted]
The question is in the title : How to draw an arrow when the EA buy or sell ? Thank you.
What's the different between: return(1); return(0); return(-1); return; thank you
Has anyone seen a tool or has an idea how to implement the real-time optimization of several simple parameters ? Let's say you have simple RSI strategy, if RSI > 70 then sell. Strategy should optimize for 70 (from 20 - 100) in real time
[Deleted]
my question is as follows: I need a program to make order for the past 60 bars in the case that it analysis the resistance area and the support area, not the sell at highest price and buy at the lowest price . And then, by the analysis, the program can make an order when the price make a valid...
[Deleted]
I want to decide the risklevel by the last 6 win/loss. My codes do not work. Can someone help to check the codes? My idea is: // set up 7 boxes to store the result of the last 6 trades int box0=0; int box1=0; int box2=0; int box3=0; int box4=0; int box5=0; int box6=0; int risklevel=0 // if last...
hello all, I have been recently writing Ea for some arbitrage strategies. So my question is: Is it posible to evaluate start() function more offten than only with new quote arives( ex. when MatketInfo for other currency is changed ) ? Another question: I have tried to make two transaction, one...
[Deleted]
Hi all, I am not a programer. If someone can help me to develop EA, please kindly mail to my mail-box: mshwj@yahoo.com.tw . Thanks. Jeffrey
[Deleted]
What is arbitration? Arbitral Tribunal is called, by the way it is also called speculation - profit from the difference in prices for some goods (for example, shares or currency) when the seller simultaneously closes the opposing bids for the purchase and sale, will benefit only the difference...
Dear MetaQuotes-Team, This week-end I ran into a strange problem, that I kindly request you to have a look at. I responded to another forum member's question from my Mac and the MQL-code I typed in came out as: static datetime prevtime = 0 ; // previously recorded time of current bar; static(!)
[Deleted]
Hello! I would make,when i test my expert advisor and i have open position,I would close this whit the "H" key,or anyhow. I found this very good article, http://www.metatrader.info/node/160.But this code is diference for my plan. Thanks for help.
[Deleted]
Hello! I would make this: I start the expert advisor in test mode and the background is automaticaly white .I now when i go to load template i can make this manualy.But my question is,worked this automaticaly? Thanks for help.
[Deleted]
Is there any indicator which read values in a csv file and print arrows on chart based on those values. Is it possible to do this ?
[Deleted]
How do I have a simple moving average of an indicator. Whenever I drag the moving average into the indicator pane, it defaults to the price pane
Hello, does anybody know a good source for comprehensive (i.e. since 2000 or earlier) historical data for MetaTrader? These guys look to be selling some: http://creditbanc.net/MetaTrader4_Data.aspx Has anybody used their service or found someone to supply the data? Thankyou in advance, -Raven
[Deleted]
Hello! I have this double :12.000004 and i would make this:12.00. I would this as integer.I see Digits function but i can not solved this problem. Thanks for help! Sorry for my english.
[Deleted]
If you are a developer and looking for a place to share your MQL4 code and EAs, and Indicators with other traders? (and make a little money at the same time)? Please check out 4xLibrary.com - Top Strategies, Top Traders This is the site for ForEx trading and automated systems. ForEx Traders can...
i want to insert a sound when the graph change the color, what shall i write exactly?