Fozzy system - page 5

newdigital:
I re-named it once again to 1.3. So it is ok now.

Thank you Newdigital, for your prompt reply, everything is clear now. Happy pipping!

First results for fozzy.

Files:
fozzy.htm  10 kb
fozzy_1.gif  5 kb

Fozzy Expert v1.2 Results for Week Ending Jan 12

Attached please find my statement of last week's trading.

The EA opened two orders. One of them for GBPUSD was stopped out on Friday when the US Retail Sales news came out. The thing is that I was wrong since I manually modified the Stop Loss before news time because I thought the price would be falling due to the news. Then it was falling, yes, for a while then it went up... So, if I had not modified the Stop Loss, it might have been a more profitable trade. This is life...

The other order on USDJPY is still open, it is currently floating in the negative area.

Files:

chrisstoff:
Attached please find my statement of last week's trading.

The EA opened two orders. One of them for GBPUSD was stopped out on Friday when the US Retail Sales news came out. The thing is that I was wrong since I manually modified the Stop Loss before news time because I thought the price would be falling due to the news. Then it was falling, yes, for a while then it went up... So, if I had not modified the Stop Loss, it might have been a more profitable trade. This is life...

The other order on USDJPY is still open, it is currently floating in the negative area.

It is my statement.

Not bad really.

Newdigital,

As far as I was able to realize your EA did not trigger a trade on GBPUSD on 12 January.

I looked into the EA settings and found that concerning GBPUSD pair setting the RSI mode to 0 seemed to be better. Would you mind take a look on the BBRSI&MA indicator in both of the modes? I am curious to know your opinion.

Thanks,

Chrisstoff

chrisstoff:
Newdigital,

As far as I was able to realize your EA did not trigger a trade on GBPUSD on 12 January.

I looked into the EA settings and found that concerning GBPUSD pair setting the RSI mode to 0 seemed to be better. Would you mind take a look on the BBRSI&MA indicator in both of the modes? I am curious to know your opinion.

Thanks,

Chrisstoff

I just optimized the settings by backtesting that's all that I did. I sometimes 0 in some settings (open bar). I don't know how it will affect on the performance but will see.

My EA did not trade GBPUSD yet.

Just looked at trades: fozzy is doing good.

Files:
fozzy1.htm  11 kb
fozzy1.gif  5 kb

Well, I actually have a new order on GBPJPY and my other order on USDJPY is still open. Both of them are floating in the positive area at the moment.

Please find updated statement for fozzy.

Files:
fozzy_1.htm  11 kb
fozzy_1.gif  5 kb

fozzy statement updated.

D1 timeframe.

Files:
fozzy123.htm  12 kb
fozzy123.gif  5 kb
Reason: