MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1581

If I want to control precisely the range X and Y coordinate of char windows, how to do? now only can get int WindowFirstVisibleBar()double WindowPriceMax(void index) double WindowPriceMin(void index) int WindowBarsPerChart() But now I want set these values to zoom in or zoom out precisely...
[Deleted]
Hello, Can anyone tell me why and how to solve problem when platform is not accesing the expert folders, indicators are accesed OK. Thankyou.
[Deleted]
Hello all of you. I use the Ergodic-oscillator in QuoteTrader for all my stocks and indices. This is realy a very good trend-oscillator in combination with the Heikin-Ashi Candle technique. Now i would insert this oscillator into MetaTrader, but the oscillator is not loading, after installing...?!...
statement.gif is black when generating detailed statement. anyone encountered this and have a solution? mainly on the MT4 from IBFX.... observed after build 215. thanks in advance.
hello is it anywaye possible to get all the names of the avaible currencys from the used terminal?
[Deleted]
This post is for MetaQuotes: A lot of us have been trying to find a solution whereby we can connect to an MS Access DB to query and store info. Would you consider writing/demonstrating how a C/C++ wrapper could be constructed to call a VB6 DLL or a VB.NET DLL (users choice) so that the C...
[Deleted]
How can i export pending orders into my program?
[Deleted]
What are the methods used to programmatically determine dynamic TP & SL? The only one that I know of is to use ATR... attempting to investigate calculation via percentage% to determine TP & SL? Any advice or resources appreciated...
Hi is it possible to install metatrader customize the layout, templates, config & server files and then create the installer.exe again so when i make an install on another computer the metatrader is ready with my settings
[Deleted]
I had a very easy question, please help. i am confuse, i end up with several pending order open at the same time. How to make only 1 Open position ? ex EURUSD SELL 1.5800,If the graph up or down and touches that price, it is still the same, doesn't create another. just like making 1 open or pending...
[Deleted]
Hi Has anyone the PFE indicator? I have the code for MetaStock but can't translate it to MetaTrader. May someone can help me :-) Mov(If(C,>,Ref(C,-9),Sqr(Pwr(Roc(C,9,$),2) + Pwr(10,2)) /Sum(Sqr(Pwr(Roc(C,1,$),2)+1),9),-Sqr(Pwr(Roc(C,9,$),2) + Pwr(10,2)) /Sum(Sqr(Pwr(Roc(C,1,$),2)+1),9))*100,5,E)...
[Deleted]
Hello, Can anybody tell me how to write a EA code based on Indicator code? I have spent several hours however I am not getting the same numbers......... iBuff01[0] is the value which needs to be calculated for each tick and compared to another value. I would appreciate any help. Thank you. #property...
Hello, I have an EA that will placing 2 orders (buystop and sellstop) if the current time meet the StartTime input parameter. It's working fine on my terminal but not in his. He sends me the log file and I found this message : 08:13:52 TimeEA EURUSD,M1: shutdown by timeout 08:13:52 TimeEA EURUSD,M1...
[Deleted]
I need assistance to this EA, how to make "closeAllOrders" instruction when Last open order hit stopLoss. Below is a EA, Thank You for kind assistance. void OpenBuy() { double ldLot, ldStop, ldTake; string lsComm; ldLot = GetSizeLotS(); ldStop = Ask-Point*stopLossS; ldTake =...
Is there some EA code that can determine the AccountBalance() for Today and theAccountBalance() for Yesterday? I'll appreciate it very much if someone can assist me to "code" the above if possible.
[Deleted]
  Off quote  (1)
Dear, I tried to trade several currencies at the same times. I got the message "OFF QUOTE, Please very operation parameters and tried again later." after I made the first order. Sorry, I'm new. Can you tell me what's going on? Thank you
[Deleted]
Is it possible to run through historical prices and volumes with an expert advisor as if it were happening live in order to test it without having to wait for months at a time? Phil Stone
[Deleted]
Hi All While compling my code, I encounter the error msg for this statement. if (PRICE_CLOSE > 0) lots = lots / PRICE_CLOSE; Please help. Thanks. ^_^
[Deleted]
#1---how do I input and activate the following 2 indicator subwindows (labeled as follows): (a) Stochastic Slow (High,Low,Close,15,3,3,1,20,80) (b) CCI Average (14,9,-100,100) #2---what is the profitable way to interepret FRACTALS (and ALLIGATORS) and what market environments (trend vs
[Deleted]
Hello, I am using cycle operator 'for' in similar example like the one below for(i=1;i<=255;i++) Print("Number: ",i); This one should print the numbers from 1 to 255, however it prints the numbers from the number which is different from 1, e.g. 20 and continues up to 255. It should always start from...
[Deleted]
Hello, I am new to MQL4 I was making some modifications to the attached indicator. The file with my changes is attached. I was hoping someone could help me change the line style from style 0 to style 2. I am not sure which line of code changes the line style. Any...
  Common Zero Line  (2)
hi all, is there a way to have a common zero line for two MACDs
Hi all, i need to use iLow, iHigh and iOpen/Close functions in one EA. It works fine for some pairs but for some pairs not. It depends on history in database. Basicly i want to make sure that all history is downloaded, when not download it. No info in the docs :( so please someone help
[Deleted]
hey stringo... do u mind to send me an email? kakeru.kotaro at jee mail ... thanks. im waiting..
[Deleted]
Hi All For eg, I would like to run my EA 2 time within 1 min on a 1 min chart. That is, I want to run my EA on the 30sec mark and the 1min mark. Is this possible? Thank you for the help in advance.
Hi, I'm searching for an indicator that returns the number of executed trades on the last bar (the bar that is forming on the graph). Anyone can help me? Thank you! Alberto
[Deleted]
I need to backup my MT files from an XP machine and restore onto a Vista machine. I have tried copying the entire contents of the MetaTrader folder in Program files and overwriting the same folder on the vista machine, but it makes no difference. The Vista machine must be getting its data from...
[Deleted]
When I try to use Copy & Paste in Vista Home premium, it immediately shows a message that an error occured and windows is closing the program. Is there any solution........... Thanks in advance..
[Deleted]
  exit on psar  (1)
Hi, I just can;t exit on psar in my EA. It does this weird thing where it exits and enters numerous times. Also it exits on will, usually not on first, but on a second change in psar I attached the file for reference int start() { int cnt=0, total; if(Bars<100) { Print("bars less than 100");
[Deleted]
#property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 2 #property indicator_color1 MediumSpringGreen #property indicator_color2 DeepPink extern int COUNT=5; double HighBuffer[]; double LowBuffer[]; int init() { SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE,2,2); SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_LINE,2...