MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1585

[Deleted]
This is the crash code. There has been a critical error Time : 2008.03.22 20:06 Program : Client Terminal Version : 4.00 (build: 211, 15 Oct 2007) Owner : FXDD (FXDD - MetaTrader) OS : Windows XP Professional 5.1 Service Pack 2 (Build 2600) Processors : 1, type 586,...
Hi Rosh, Please provide sample how to set expire date (example: when the ea is expire, it will stop working forever)? Thanks in advance. Shams
[Deleted]
How can I break a script execution?
[Deleted]
Hi all, I am learning MQL4, and I am currently trying to master FileIO. I can read, write,delete, etc.. but I have run into a slight wall. I would like to list all filesin a folder based on a filter, ie ListFiles("*.csv") I cannot find anyway in the scripting documentation to do this. Is there an...
I've been a Mac proponent since 1984. And, for over a year, have run MT4 platforms on my PowerBook G4 usingMicroSoft Vitrual PC (Windows emulation software).  The con was the very slow Optimization speed. Since build210 on my Dell laptop, auto recalculation on each test,  the optimization tests...
[Deleted]
OK, like everyone here, I have written my own EA, it does pretty well trading onone currency. The parameters are applicable to many currencies. I want to add inthe otehr currencies, currently I have left the default currency to 0 (Null) soit trades in the currency in which it is attached. I have...
  SENDMAIL  (9)
I have setup a gmail smtp account in (options>>email) of the MetaTrader Platform.When i use sendmail command, nothing happens. How would i go about having my EAsend out emails? Are there smtp servers that are compatible with metatrader platform?
[Deleted]
Hello, Is it possible to calculate profits for the previous day ? Thank you.
[Deleted]
Hi,is there any way to stop the indicators from showing on the tester chart after i run a test?eg, say i use iATR in my EA. After i run the tester, it'll bring up an ATR indicator when i click Open ChartCheers
[Deleted]
Hello mql fellows, I would like to kindly ask you for help with the following issue: What I want to do, is to draw an SMA (which is drawn OK) and to create a channel around it based on the volatility of the previous days. I create an array with daily ranges (OK as well) and try to use iMAOnArray to...
[Deleted]
i'm going crazy i have an EA that is working on demo account, on 6 cross it works with no error then after some minutes and some operation (about 30 minutes, about 20 operations) i get this error 2008.03.21 12:40:44 '5014086': modification of pending order #1643977 buy limit 0.10 EURGBP. at 0.7784...
  MTS "Universum"  (86   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
An EA that increases the lot size after each losing trade. One of the special cases of this EA is the martingale method. The description and open source can be found here: http://bigforex.biz/load/2-1-0-170
[Deleted]
Hello - very simple task(i think) - is it possible to create ea that grasps the internal file text or excel or whatever and places the orders with predefined values?; I would appreciate the mql proggramer answer and help; thanks much!
[Deleted]
  2 questions  (3)
Hello, 1. My EA have to do something at: { if (Hour()==19 && Minute()==00) When will do it? If the time is my local time or server time ? 2. My terminal can connect 5 servers. There are 3 "week" server. I've set it manually to "strong" server, but it always jump to week and started logout-login. How
[Deleted]
Hi. I'd be very glad to read from anyone who know: how to import "engine" library and start MATLAB from mql4 how to make MATLAB execute an elementary command window script from mql4 and close. Thanks a lot. SA
[Deleted]
Please do send this pips ravenous EA to me at forex_e@yahoo.com
[Deleted]
Hello! I would draw to my expert advisor the moving averge.While i would se them in Tester visual mode. It's possible? Thanks for help
How can I live trade an EA and demo trade a different EA at the same time. Do I need two different PC's fot this or I can somehow start two seperate instances of MetaTrader for doing this?
[Deleted]
Здравствуйте! Есть гистограмный инидкатор, например его расчет делается на последние 500 баров то есть от нулевого до 499-го. Но получается интересная штука, что при изменении цены не всегда перерисовываеются и сооветственно меняют цвет 1-2 бары. Подскажите пожалуйста как надо сделать чтобы...
[Deleted]
  where?
Does anybody know the most popular site where they sell EAs?
  Deleting Arrow  (1)
Hi all, This is a small code to identify in a specific way Gap formation (as per my definition :) ) I've tried to delete the arrows after the identified GAP is closed. -The GAP is considered closed if any candle (high/low) reaches the gap- after introducing else if dn[i+0] = 0 & up[i+0] = 0, the...
[Deleted]
I have just downloaded the ODL MT4 platform. When I try to lay the EMA indicator (insert, indicator, trend, moving average) I get the money flow index. Can someone help me get the right moving average indicator Thanks for all
[Deleted]
  DDE Help  (5)
Hey guys, thought someone would be that smart to help me out with this. I use MT4|BID!EURUSD command in Excel to get the bid price for EURUSD, but the price keeps switching between normal format (1.4660) to something like this 1009167,0000. I have no idea how to avoid this. Something to do with...
Hello, is it possible show pictures in Chart, like .jgs .gif and so on other picture files?
I am looking for some code on how to stop an EA from trading based on a set pip increase on the previous day based on a monthly collective total e.g daily target 20pips once the target is hit stop trading for the day. day12 total 320 plus 20pips total 340 daily target.
I know you can plot to positive values, the line drawing will be shifted to the right using setindexshift, but that is for an indicator only. Is that correct? I want to use this same method using objectcreate, but I am unable to do so. Is it possible, if so how? Below is a snippet of code....
I'm trying to submit my EA and I get a 404 error when I click submit
[Deleted]
Hello, 1. CONTEXT: In some cases, it is much better to countdown in the FOR loop: FOR (i=total-1;0<=i;i--){...} Like this case, (browsing all objects in a chart): https://forum.mql4.com/9330 QUESTIONS: In my TrailingStop function below: - Is it better to countdown in the FOR loop ? - In general, for...
[Deleted]
Please can someone help me to code RSI in such away that when it is above 50 (RSI>50) it is buy signal and when it is below 50 (RSI<50) it will be a sell signal. thank you
  How much is needed....  (253   1 2 3 4 5 ... 25 26)
It's all very trivial. How much money do you need in your account to make $10-20 a day with minimal risk