MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1577

[Deleted]
Hi. I'm using MetaTrader4 with Demo Account. I'm writing an EA, and it seems that i can't strategy test with dates older than 2 weeks ago... why? :) Regards Mats, Oslo, Norway
Commodities pairs in Forex - Article by Fernando Botti. Correlation does not imply in chance. Aplace-common one that it was forgotten in times fast-results, is a powerful tool against fallacies in all the areas, mainly in sciencesand finances. Benjamin Disraeli a time affirmed: “It has three types...
Often people ask questions how to establish the adviser or the indicator in MT4. But also after installation at many happens, that the adviser does not work. In this roller, just is told and shows, how all this to do. How to setup an Expert Advisor in your MT4
Hi, I've got a simple questions: can I use account information functions in custom indicator ? I mean functions such as: accountbalance(), accountfreemargin() or accountprofit() ? How about such functions as: OrderStopLoss, OrderTakeProfit ? Although they are trading functions but they do not...
[Deleted]
Hi guy. I am a very enthusiastic newby developer. I have a few month mql4 programming experience but lots of year of basic and pascal programming. However I am able to manage pending o istant orders in complex cycles through signals from a large amount of interrelated moving averages and indicators...
[Deleted]
I download Getright program from internet. And i download claender article and time.mqh in the right directory. and when i start to add calender article to my meta trader 4, the system download calender to experts/files directory. but it cant show them in chart. And also i configure it that get...
New article Using MetaTrader 4 for a Time Based Pattern Analysis is published. Time based pattern analysis can be used inthe currency market to determine a better time to enter a trade or timein which trading should be avoided at all. Here we use MetaTrader 4 to analyze history market data and...
How do you two symbol in any expert. sample OrderSend("EURUSD",OP_BUY,LotSayisi,Ask,Slippage,0,0,"",MAGIC); OrderSend("USDCHF",OP_BUY,LotSize(),Ask,Slippage,0,0,"",MAGIC);
[Deleted]
The following code inserts two label objects onto the chart, each containing a commonidentified string, e.g. "_tbeg". When the EA is removed from the chart,I desire to remove all objects created by the EA. So, I'm using StringFind to locatethe text string within the object name. However, when I...
hi guys. Can you please tell me how can I close a opened order after 3 bars have happened? I want to stables a time based close for my orders. thanks
[Deleted]
Hi dear friends What was the result of test of forexautopilot robot? I want to buy it.
How can I turn the instant_trendline_filter indicator to an expert advisor? Is it even possible?
HELLO! I would like to know, whitch one is the best (profitable) expert asvisor in www.codebase.mql4.com, for all pairs (M1,M5,M15,...), or for only one pair. What do you think? Please, answer because I realy need help. Thanks and have a nice day!
I want to place stop buy ans sell orders which are 18 pips higher and lower of theprevious day high and low. with 100 pips profit target and 100 pips stop loss order as well as 50 pips trailingstop. Can any one weck this togrther for me, please?
[Deleted]
At registration I select which chart and time frame will my EA be running on. Doesit mean that I can select only one currency pair to trade during the championship?If it's not the case can I use my custom indicator to calculate its value fromdata not on the selected chart? Ie. I select the EURUSD...
[Deleted]
Hi, can anyone tell me how MACD Sample works on the metatrader platform? What are the results like, good bad? and what kind of currency charts can they be used on
Hi. I need some help, again, sorry. How must I change the following code lines in order to obtain that the line starts every 30 minutes?: for(i = limit - 1; i >= 0; i--) { if( TimeHour(Time[i]) != TimeHour(Time[i+1]) ) { int t = i ; } opn[i] = iOpen(NULL,0,t); } I...
[Deleted]
Ive never seen this problem before.. But sometimes I will get ticks on a chart, and my EA is never triggered.. Ive written tons of ea's and never seen this problem before.. Has anyone else?
[Deleted]
hi. i made an indicator that draws price lines. is it possible to make it limited to a certain period only? like from last 2 days until yesterday?
[Deleted]
MA Crossing ALert http://hongwcao.blog.sohu.com/
Can I get some help with the formula for calculating the break even point on a transaction? I need to consider all currency pairs and both buy or sell trade. I know how to identify the currency and the buy or sell, but what is the code snippet for determining the break even. So when a trave is...
[Deleted]
Hi, I would like to have an indicator that plots the following two values. 1) current bars close + (close*.0125) 2)current bars close - (close*.0135) If possible I would like to have the ability to email these two values when plotted after the close of the bar. Thanks in advance to anyone who can...
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm using few indicators, one is more important to be visible on top than the others, when the lines crossed, how to make the less important lines to stay on the background instead? so they will not seem to cut through the one that should be on top (foreground). Many thanks in advance! ps. mq4
[Deleted]
Hello Can anybody tell me which indicators are in the picture? I need it. Thanks picture
[Deleted]
hi everybody.. say that today date is 25.04.2008 extern int shift=0; i want the iDay to give the date that i want, i.e if i want iDay to be 24.4.2008, then shift must be shift=1 if i want the iDay to be 23.04.2008, then i must set shift=2. can anyone give me the code or hint, to write this thing? i...
  Not Mashka's business!  (115   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
Here's a thought that excites me. Let's take the most common wizard with an N averaging window. Let's run it through the time series (RT) forward and backward, thus eliminating group and phase delay and obtaining an ideal smoothed curve, the first derivative of which optimally shows the entry and
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm writing an expert advisor that relies on a MACD signal, and after spendingabout 5 hours thinking I was losing my mind, I finally found the problem. WhenI feed my advisor through the strategy tester, fetching the current MACD signal for H1 (1 hour) dataactually gives me the M1 (1 minute) data...
[Deleted]
I have just installed MetaTrader 4 on a Windows XP system. All seems to be working OK, but no live trading happens. I have attached the EA called "MACD Sample" to a chart. The smiley is smiling. I have enabled live trading. But I watch the MACD chart go straight thru the values that should execute...
Hi guys. I am not a coder and I need some help... My question is about how can I capture an hour with minutes as a constant data. I have tried by some ways but I can not to do it. Mi intention is to compare the constant data with the open time of the bar in order to obtain if that bar is in a...
How do find all symbol() name and sum count in metatrader. EURUSD EURJPY ... .. . . . Totalcount== 4