Delete all pending orders for ALL SYMBOLS once one pending is Filled

Hi guys, good day. I only trade US30, USoil, BTC and Gold.
I always just use limit orders

Wondering if anyone has an ea or something that would close all pending orders once a position has been filled

Example:
Buy limit US30
Sell limit BTC
Buy Limit USoil

Sell Limit Gold

US30 is the first one to get filled

EA would then close all the other open orders for the other symbols

Would really appreciate it. 

Thank you in advance! :) 

Delete pending orders rules

Principle of operation

The EA tracks the entry of positions (if ' Catch 'IN' Deals ' is set to ' true ') or the closing of positions (if ' Catch 'OUT' Deals ' is set to ' true '). It does not matter what symbol and what Magic was the deal. As soon as the necessary deal is caught, all pending orders (for all symbols and for all Magic) will be deleted.

Vladimir Karputov #:

Delete pending orders rules

Principle of operation

The EA tracks the entry of positions (if ' Catch 'IN' Deals ' is set to ' true ') or the closing of positions (if ' Catch 'OUT' Deals ' is set to ' true '). It does not matter what symbol and what Magic was the deal. As soon as the necessary deal is caught, all pending orders (for all symbols and for all Magic) will be deleted.

*** thank you for replying. I will check this out. Hope everything is well on your end 

Marixon Ong # :
*** thank you for replying. I will check this out. Hope everything is well on your end 

Please keep your writing business-like - don't use street jargon.

Vladimir Karputov #:

Please keep your writing business-like - don't use street jargon.

Do you have this in Mt4? I use mt4. Thanks in advance

Marixon Ong # :
Do you have this in Mt4? I use mt4. Thanks in advance

No, I threw out the old terminal more than eight years ago. I strongly advise you to work in MetaTrader 5.

This topic has nothing to do with "Technical indicators".
Reason: