Is it possible to create EA or trade button that sets stop loss and tp for market orders ?

Prop firms requiring sl/tp placed at the time of the order
Is this possible with EA or script ? 

I have searched code base and market for such a tool but those descriptions seem to suggest pending orders not market orders. 
Perhaps I'm not understanding what the autostop EA's are doing but their descriptions do not make me confident that they actually place market orders with sl/tp all at once. 

Can anyone confirm this subject further. 

Please advise
Thanks

Agent86: Prop firms requiring sl/tp placed at the time of the order. Is this possible with EA or script? I have searched code base and market for such a tool but those descriptions seem to suggest pending orders not market orders. Perhaps I'm not understanding what the autostop EA's are doing but their descriptions do not make me confident that they actually place market orders with sl/tp all at once. Can anyone confirm this subject further.

Yes an EA can place orders with stops or even add stops after they are placed. There are several trading panels or dashboards in the Codebase that will paced market orders with stops already defined for them.

Here is an example search for trading panel publications: https://www.mql5.com/en/search#!keyword=trading%20panel&module=mql5_module_codebase

Fernando Carreiro #:

Yes an EA can place orders with stops or even add stops after they are placed. There are several trading panels or dashboards in the Codebase that will paced market orders with stops already defined for them.

Awesome thank you. 

I recall writing some EA's and always assumed that the OrderSend was a market execution that included sl/tp when used. 

I'll search Codebase some more I must have missed those. 

Agent86 #: Awesome thank you. I recall writing some EA's and always assumed that the OrderSend was a market execution that included sl/tp when used. I'll search Codebase some more I must have missed those.

I edited my previous post. See the link!

Agent86: Prop firms requiring sl/tp placed at the time of the order Is this possible with EA or script ?

Of course. Search for a GUI/Trade Assistant EA (like mine) Indicators: Money Manager Graphic Tool - Risk Management - Articles, Library comments - MQL5 programming forum - Page 8 #80 (2022.02.16).

Reason: