Add new symbol for custom asset which is not supported by my broker

I have imported various historical data as HST into my mt4. This are a lot of crypto currencies. These cryptos are not supported by my broker. I don't want to trade them with my broker either, I just want to analyze them technically with my indicators and templates in mt4. Trading is then done manually via a crypto exchange. So I was able to import my cryptos as historical data. I can also display these cryptos as an offline chart. But what I am still looking for is a way to generate my own symbol in the symbol list and in the market overview for my custom cryptos.
Is there a description or a tool for this?

baerliner: I have imported various historical data as HST into my mt4. This are a lot of crypto currencies. These cryptos are not supported by my broker. I don't want to trade them with my broker either, I just want to analyze them technically with my indicators and templates in mt4. Trading is then done manually via a crypto exchange. So I was able to import my cryptos as historical data. I can also display these cryptos as an offline chart. But what I am still looking for is a way to generate my own symbol in the symbol list and in the market overview for my custom cryptos. Is there a description or a tool for this?
That is only possible in MT5, not on MT4.

Not possible on MT4, offline charts are not available in market watch.
Reason: