MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1554

Some indicators (like Sessions) fill areas on a chart with user selectable colors. I would like an indicator that would color the area between two moving averages created with the Moving Average standard indicator, and an indicator that would color the area between the upper and lower Bollinger...
Please have a look at this and tell me what you think about it. Would you run it with your own money? I don't want to influence anyone, therefore I just want to give you some neutral information: - ran for 2 weeks - performs poorly in trending markets - performs best in volatile but non-trending...
[Deleted]
  function start  (1)
hi every one, could you explain me the rôle of function start() in an expert advisor? it start the program? the program don`t start without this function? I necessary to put the function return() at the end of the program? thanks in advance
[Deleted]
Hello guys, I am using an EA on a 1 minute chart and I have this question. In this line: iClose(NULL, period_H1, 3) Does the above 3 refer to the 3rd candle on the 1 minute chart, or the 3rd candle on the 1 Hour chart? Please help, thanks.
[Deleted]
how can i know the open time of an specified account ? use EA.
[Deleted]
Can I use an EA to auto-login different accounts? if i have sereral different accounts,and i want to trade with all of them,can i first login with one account,send orders,then login with another account and send the same orders? which function?
Dear All, How to pass an array as a parameter variable of the function ? I try like the example below, am I right ? example : double Array1; // add value inside the Array1 and so on..... // call the ArrayDisplay function and pass the Array as a parameter variable of the function...
[Deleted]
  Help!!  (1)
Hi I'm new to all this trading and stuff,I'm studying some sites like babypips.com and learning the basics but my question is after implementing the forex tracer and and adding it to a chart doesn't it have to do trades?? I waited 24 hours and didn't see any kind of action from this called ROBOT!!!?...
[Deleted]
Account Number to fix: 1031709 - Jürgen Weichert - Login: jurgen2007 I don't get to open more than three orders. I don't get to give small lots. (0.01) a lot of 0.10 are equivalent to the lot of 1.00 in IBFX. It is very big and very risky. Which is the percentage for Margim Call? (1:100 / 1:200 /...
[Deleted]
  Help I'm Novice  (3)
I just startded a demo account few days ago, and was trying to buy and sell some currencies, however, I noticed that whatever I buy or sell I start with a negative balace always!!! am I doiung something wrong or its just a coincedence??
[Deleted]
what is the keyboard shortcut to split the windows over the screen?
[Deleted]
Hello all, I have one more question. Does somebody has count down for closing (M1,M5,M15, etc.)Thanks a lot.
hi @ all, i have some trouble with the icustom function. i created an indicator that prints arrows for buy and sell and i wrote an ea to trade this indicator using icostum function. the indicator looks like this: #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 2 #property...
[Deleted]
Hello all, does somebody has side-winder indicator in separate window or as a part of Woodies CCI? Thanks a lot Miroslav
[Deleted]
Hello fellow traders,  I have this little problem developing an Expert Advisor from a Custom indicator I created, I've tried the "iCustom" function but my indicator always returns the same value. It returns something like 21474..., like that  I want the EA to be able to recognise when the sell and...
[Deleted]
Hello: Can someone help with a function to close current open position if not profitable for 4hrs since position was open? say for Long positions: if magic=1111 and current_bid < takeprofit and timesinceorderopen > 4hrs, then close current open position Any ea coders that can offer ideas or have a...
I am a total newbie to this forex tracer, and set the program all way to the demo account, EURUSD, M30, MetaTrader, screen displays the "ForexTracer" with smiley face top right corner of screen, and now ready for this auto system, What is my next step, do I place the trade or does the tracer place...
Anybody who want to make money with my ea just drop a note to my email: frxgoeasy at yahoo dot ca pls DO NOT contact me if you want to buy or get a free copy of my ea. thanks
[Deleted]
  function symbol() syntax  (11   1 2)
dear every one, I don`t understand how work function symbol() what hapen in this case? symbol()=gbpusd; ticket=OrderSend(eurusd,OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,2,SL,TP); The first line select gbpusd currency indead? And the order will be sent with eurusd ? thanks in advance
Hello, I'm trying to calculate the EMA of the MACD histogram. But the return value seems incorrect. Is there any mistake in my codes? Below I'm trying to get EMA 21 of the default MACD histogram. double mcd [ 100 ] ; int EMA_MACD = 21 ; for ( int d = 0 ; d <= 100 ; d ++ ) { mcd [ d ] = iMACD (
[Deleted]
Hello I am trying to keep track of and use the most recent OrderProfit in a calculation for Lot Size and I'm not sure if I'm going about it correctly. Here is what I'm doing: double LotSize(int takeProfit, int gam, int stopLoss) {    cap = AccountBalance() / (stopLoss * 0.01);    les = profit *...
Hi guys I am recently trying to code Fractal based . I ve finished one here. I would like to get some feed back from many of hard coders if it is working fine comparing to other version on this web site Also I would like to find out wheather there can be shorter way of doing this or other...
When I use this MA EA to trade, it doesn't actually draw the MA so one can see visually what is going on. What would be an easy way to add some code which would take care of drawing the MA?
[Deleted]
Hi can anybody tell me how you add funds to a demo account i started with 5000 but want to add a further 5000
New article Layman's Notes: ZigZag… is published: Surely, a fey thought to trade closely to extremums visited everyapprentice trader when he/she saw "enigmatic" polyline for the firsttime. It's so simple, indeed. Here is the maximum. And there is theminimum. A beautiful picture on the history. And...
[Deleted]
  week of month  (2)
Can anybody tell me how to code so my indicator can recognize the first to fourth week of the month? Thank you.
[Deleted]
  cycle of MT4  (8)
Dear ever one, I do not understand how work MT4 What is the time of a clycle? How many cycle in one second? is it possible to select it with a parameter ? thanks in advance
After using MetaTrader for optimization of tradingstrategies for a few months I am not happy with it for a variety of reasons andthinking about writing my own tester/optimizer in Matlab and one of the mostdifficult questions I am facing is: what should the objective function looklike? I have...
Hi all here, i've created a indicator with different lines. For example how Stochastik is If i want to use this indicator in the EA and Access with iCustom, who i can get the value from the different lines? In Stoch i can access with the MODE_SIGNAL or MODE_MAIN... Any glues fpr me please? Thx and...
[Deleted]
I have MetaTrader running out of several folders. Two of the instances open just as the layout existed when closing. The other one always reopens with just four chart windows...making it necessary to manually set the toolbars and data and terminal windows manually. I have saved the profile to...