MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1555

[Deleted]
I understand there may be errors associated with doing this.
[Deleted]
dear every one, In don`t understand sur function: MarketInfo(symbol():Mode_stoplevel)) what does it do? thanks in advance
Hi, I am facing a problem of Timeframe for iMA. See below:- int timeframe=30;int period=10;double MA =iMA(NULL,timeframe,period,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_OPEN,0);//inserted into open sell positionif(MA*(1+Percent/100)) trade=true;//inserted into open buy positionif(MA*(1-Percent/100)) trade=true; The code...
[Deleted]
If I try this it returns 'function is not defined'
[Deleted]
Here is aforex trading education tip: moving averages are rightly thought of as asignificant technical trading indicator. Using moving averages to analyze timeseries data like currency pairs, can help traders spot trading peaks andtroughs. More on this subject and more can be found at ForexFace.com....
Hi, When i change the template on a chart, i lose all the trendlines I had previously drawn. Is there any way to remedy this situation? I will appreciate any help. Thanks, Arooba
[Deleted]
  Anti-MQL5 wishes  (114   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
What don't I want to see in MQL5? I don't want to see classes, I don't want to widen the functionality, I don't want to see more features and complicate the EA creation process. The impossibility to use MT for CFD although it is declared, pushed me to search for alternatives. This impossibility is
Hi!! One more time I'm here to learn from you ;) I've writen a loop to manage profit. I want to close all open orders from all pairs open by an EA if equity is more or less than a percent of balance......but dosen't work. The loop is into the EA. Thanks for your help. This is the code: void Manage...
[Deleted]
I see only one section Forex forum. What about communication in this forum forex traders? A lot of technical issues which I do not quite understand.
Hi I use the IsTradeContextBusy and IsTradeAllowed to ensure a BUY or SELL order is made. However I encountered an occasion today where the server accepted the order but no trade was taken. Reading the journal, there was apparently a requote. How can I get the EA to accept the requote. My end...
[Deleted]
Package of intrinsic indicators in MetaTrader is quite small. Where can I find free indicator library for use in MQL4? Thanks
I have received the letter of the following maintenance and have decided to answerit at a forum. Hi, I found 2 bugs and I am pretty sure they are bugs: 1. When you have: double x = 0.0003/Point; int y = x; sometimes you get 2 and sometimes 3! Cannot convert double into int variable evenwith...
[Deleted]
Simple question - is Open[0] suppose to change in an EA when being strategy tested? Does not seem to be when I Print it?
[Deleted]
Before reinventing the wheel.. wonder if there is any existing code that does this: - Check if price has crossed a threshold in the wrong direction - Automatically hedge the position: open an order with the same amount of the existing one in the opposite direction.. Thank you
[Deleted]
This is supposed to be two loops. The first determines if a trade is below an externally set profit. Seems to work. the second loop is supposed to check in the order comments to see if that order number appears and if it does it should not send another counter buy or sell order. Reading of the...
[Deleted]
Hi, I've an EA running on my MT4 but I don't want it to run 24hrs. Can any kind soul please advice how can I modify the EA to turn on only between 07:00GMT and 18:00GMT. Thanks! Cheers!
[Deleted]
Hi, I am looking for a way to easily changing the EA system to test around the conditions. So is there any template or anyone has a template that can let us change a few lines so the conditions(1,2,3, etc) are met depends on different senerio. Also it is easier to change the condition to...
[Deleted]
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an article by Rashid Umarov "Zero Returns Diagram "has been published.There is a lot of various approaches to estimation of trading strategyefficiency. You can consider both the operations of one individualExpert Advisor and the trading...
this is my code:I have tried it several times with different conditions.thanks for(cnt=0;cnt 0) { if(Bid-OrderOpenPrice()>MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_POINT)*TrailingStop) { if(OrderStopLoss() isar(NULL,15,0.02,0.2,0)) { OrderClose(OrderTicket(),OrderLots(),Ask,3,Violet); // close position return(0); //
[Deleted]
Does anyone know of any simple code that will close all of my orders based on GMT (time?) Thanks, would be much appreciated!
I have added EA's to various active charts but so far have not seen any trades generated ... I can only see the smily face in the top right corner. What should I be looking for to check that the EA is actually working and able to trade? I have also tried to use the Strategy Test Function for a few...
[Deleted]
Dear All, The system I am coding open only one position at a time. This condition is closed later on following a few rules. In order to select this unique open position and apply the closing rules I use the following code: { ticket = OrderSend ( Symbol () , OP_SELL , Lots , Bid , 3 , Bid + StopLoss
[Deleted]
When a currency pair chart is opened…can specific news be displayed on the chart? Such as GBP/USD…all news for the 24 hours forward in RED as indicated on “Forex Factory” or another site as a reference source pertaining to USD and also GBP (this pair is just an example). Thanks, Fred
[Deleted]
Hi, my problem is probably very easy to solve, but i am really new to programming so i still cant solve it. I need my EA to recognize wich of the pending orders he opened already has been triggered and wich not. I need that to make the EA perform different actions on orders still pending and on...
[Deleted]
I want to find a ticket number once in my Init sequence and increment it through the rest of my code when I place orders. Basically I place an order. If there are other orders, I close the order. And decrement that ticket number until the symbol equals "EURUSD". Other wise I leave the order open and...
[Deleted]
Books on Forex. With the increased interest in the Forex market, people often ask, what can be read on the laws functioning of the world currency markets. In this regard, spread its list of literature for beginners. Supplement welcome:) Forex for Beginners - A. Kulikov The basis of a book on the...
[Deleted]
Hello, How do I open Buy positions only when the market in goingup and a Down positions when the market is going down? For example, my pilot is going well when I manually switch it to Long only or Short Only but not both. Thanks for your time. rayve
[Deleted]
  help syntax  (3)
dear every one, I am lokking for the function who return the number of lot of a trade with ticket Number 555 I think that it is the function OrderLots but I don`t know use it. thanks in advance
[Deleted]
I am new to coding and am struggling to get started. I have tried for about 7 years to learn VBA, with MS Access databases. I started with the following advisor. extern int CapitalSpread = 50; extern int HedgeValue = 10; extern double RiskMargin = 10; extern double TradeVolume = 0.01; int start() {
[Deleted]
  Help me  (2)
I have a demo account, how can I set Stop Loss and Take Profit, on which prices? When I make an order it's tells me that Buy and sell are disabilitated! Help me