MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1548

New article What about Hedging Daily? is published: A trading strategy using hedging system created for trading the intra-day style of GBPJPY / EURJPY and for daily trading. Author: chayutra sriboonruang
Hi If I want to draw a horizontal line from say bar[1] to bar[-100] previous bar forward 101 bars what is the best way to specifiy the forward time in the call to createobject? Thanks Paul
  Demarklines EA  (2)
Can sombody help with this EA please. this has done according to demark trend line theory.it don't place any trades.and i can't even back test it. looking for a helping hand fix the error. thank you in advance
HI I have an indicator that I want to convert it to an EA pls email me your email address, my email at kwng111@myway.com so I can email you the indicator source code. Thank you in advance. K.W.Ng
Hi all senior member.... I'm realy new in MQ4 programming but I have php background. I like to learn more about MQ4 coding. There are some question in my head about MQ4 coding for creating an EA: 1. if I use D1 TF, How can I detect the closing/opening price ? 2. How can I order the BUY/SELL STOP...
What I want to do is have an indicator update every X seconds and not wait for ticks at all. I have an indicator that writes to memory every time the price changes . I want to have another indicator read memory every X seconds and display the value. while ( true ) { elapsed = TimeLocal () - tTime ;
[Deleted]
i have the following code on the main part of an EA:    double pADX = iADX(NULL, 0, 5, MODE_CLOSE, MODE_MAIN, -1);   double ADX = iADX(NULL, 0, 5, MODE_CLOSE, MODE_MAIN, 0);      double pPDI = iADX(NULL, 0, 5, MODE_CLOSE, MODE_PLUSDI, -1);   double PDI = iADX(NULL, 0, 5, MODE_CLOSE, MODE_PLUSDI,...
[Deleted]
hi i am newbie trying to understand ins and outs of this and any help will be appreciated!! my current indicator has the following code for generating alerts, butthis alert lasts for only one beep, is there any way i can make it tobeep for 30 or 60 sec or atleast bit longer than 1 beep if (setalert...
Our company is looking to purchase resell rights to an EA (either pre-existing or a collaberative design) Please respond if you are interested
[Deleted]
I have come across a new number based system which I believe could be extremely interesting in solving price time dynamics. I require the help of a math/programmer to develop this further. If anyone is interested then leave your contact details for an intial discussion.
  ADX Smoothed  (1)
Dear Coders, unfortunately i`m not be proficient in MetaTrader programming language, so i need a little your help, please. I am using this ADX Smoothed coded by ROSH and I would like to add a pop up alert when the lines cross ( lines DarkBlue and FireBrick ) and the DarkGreen's line above 25....
[Deleted]
I am working on an EA that automatically opens a buy when a sell is closed out and vice versa.  So, no need for an object to be placed on a chart to show when a trade is closed.  The order's are closed via stop order, and I don't see any place to add a NULL to the OrderSend function to stop this....
It happens when my EA loads, the log shows: 10:21:18 MYEA EURUSD,H1: loaded successfully 10:23:43 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 1138 at 2008.08.08 14:00 exceeded) 10:23:43 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 1138 at 2008.08.08 14:00 exceeded) 10:23:43 TestGenerator:...
[Deleted]
I have the daily range pip feature installed on my meta trader. How is this calulated? By each individual pip? Or by movement from open to close from a fixed point? Thanks, Fred
[Deleted]
Is it possible to add percentage price movement in crosshair tools? Or is there any other tools to measure price movement in percentage?
Hi you all, My EA works best when I increment the lots by 0.1 after each order. I want to send it to the Championship, so I came up with a formula to stop the lots at 5. I am new to Mql4, there may be a better way, but this is all I can think off. The following code works fine with the strategy...
Hi All, Are there instance variables in EA besides external variables, or can I reset an external variable from EA code? After declaring and initializing an external variable, how can i reset the value without clicking on smiley face and resetting it manually, how can i do it inside the code?...
[Deleted]
Hi, i have load the overlaychart from mql4 site for indication the correlation, but i want a indicator to building a spread from two different pairs or securitys. Can here anybody help me? Thanks
Hi, Is it possible to "catch up" my EA code on the server-side? Thanks, GG
  What is the cumulative probability?  (64   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I have a question for the mathematicians. Although it looks like an off-topic, it is applicable to MTS. Problem: Let there be an event X whose probability of occurrence is equally dependent separately on two events A and B independent of each other. If the probability of A-dependent event X is
[Deleted]
Hi, Who can help me out of dilemma: restart? try over? Where" is the metatrader helpdesk: email, telephone? Thanks in advance Bern
[Deleted]
I realize there are quite a few posts regarding importing dll's and error 126, but I am hoping someone has some input on this. I have created a DLL and am having an error 126 problem. I am calling some functions in my DLL from another DLL. I have made sure all the dependencies are in the folder...
Hi all, I am looking into writing an EA/Script that needs to open charts for different symbols and close them when they are not needed anymore. Is this function available in MQL4 ? I don't seam to be able to find a call in the standard library that does this. Is there a way ? Thank you for your...
[Deleted]
  swap free broker  (2)
Hello, Can anyone provide me list of brokers offering swap free trading. Please let me know if you know. Thanks,
Hello, I'm testing my first simple EA. It opens an order with a stop loss some pips above the high. I would expect if in the next bar the stoploss level is exceeded it would close the order. Much like it closes the order when a takeprofit target is reached. But the stop loss does not work like I...
www.EAResults.com(EARS) is a free service that automatically verifies your track record as trueand accurate using the Meta Trader platform. If you are not familiar with MT, download a free demo here: http://www.metatrader4.com/en/downloads/MT is used by over 200 brokers worldwide and is used by...
[Deleted]
Hi All I am trying to test my new EA but would like to be able to stop it running on and producing lots of data after it has reached a certain point. Please can someone tell me how to do this. Ross
[Deleted]
I would like to make a suggestion to collect in this thread useful suggestions on how to improve the forum in the view of visitors and participants. Under the slogan: "A serious forum for serious people" (other slogans may be suggested :-)) Many have noticed that the level of training and experience
I got A simple price difference indicators. Just would like to share code for the indicators like this for(cnt =limit-1 ; cnt >=0; cnt--) { Diff[cnt]=Close[cnt]-Close[cnt+1]; }
[Deleted]
I would like to know if there is already a code or how to dynamicly color OHLC price bars upon OA and MFI indicators. SO, I would like to have: 1) If AO is red then OHLC bar is red 2) If AO is green then OHLC bar is green Or more advance: 1) If we have in Market Facilition Index: MFI Down,...