A suggestion: Championship 2009

A suggestion: Allow those you think infringement of a rules 2.5 & 2.6, take part in Championship, but not relate with Prize.

Three years will past, Champion shown some defect.

next year, MQL5 will release.

I suggest MT releases a special softwar version for Championship ONLY, let members run it on their own computure, limit only one EA runing during Championship.

So MT do not need construct auniform envionment for Championship, do not need worry computure resource used up, and this mode more close to real market.

and more EA can join championship, and more promte the popularization of the automated trading and the programming language MetaQuotes Language 4 (MQL4).

If your MT think the Prize is too high, you can distribute it to top ten or top 20 Champions.

Such mode will attracts more Participants, and MT do not need spend so much works to Championship and testing of EA and members' qualification.m

I like the "controlled environment" test they have now.

DxdCn:

A suggestion: Allow those you think infringement of a rules 2.5 & 2.6, take part in Championship, but not relate with Prize.

Nobody forbids you to participate in numerous other contests that are held by brokers who use MT4 platform on the conditions that are very close to the ones you mentioned.

bstone wrote >>
Nobody forbids you to participate in numerous other contests that are held by brokers who use MT4 platform on the conditions that are very close to the ones you mentioned.

Hello!

Can you point out other competitions such as this one? Can you name the brokers?

I'm new at AT and I never heard that other brokers had similiar contests.

Thanks!!

I know brokers in Russia (e.g. Alpari) organize contests among traders. You'll have to look through brokers available to you.

rubencouto:

Hello!

Can you point out other competitions such as this one? Can you name the brokers?

I'm new at AT and I never heard that other brokers had similiar contests.

Thanks!!

InterbankFX, min USD 250,00 mini account.

Reason: