MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1549

Hello MT Experts, I Can`t Create A Simple (Free Hand) Trendline Alert !!! Is This Possible At All ??? Does Anyone Has An Alert Yet ???  Thanks ahead
[Deleted]
Does anyone have any expierence with the "Instantprofit" software to calculate your trade positions for the next week? Looking forward to your reactions.
[Deleted]
Hi everybody.I wanted to test an EA in the Strategy Tester (EUR/USD), but I just get the message "Waiting for Updates". I am able to test it from 2001 till today but if I want to test it from 1.5.2001 till 31.4.2002 I get "Waiting for Updates". I already downloaded all available historic data from...
[Deleted]
In this EA, I am simply trying to add up the number of times a given distance occurs between median price and a simple MA.  When the array prints in the de-int, it prints all 0's.  I think there must be something wrong with the way I am adressing or assigning the arrays? extern int...
[Deleted]
I testing a ea, the King_EA, but not woriking extern int MaxOpenTime_BUY = 10; extern int MaxOpenTime_SELL = 10; parametr . Why? Can somebody correct him. I know that they is error the code other, but I am not programmer
New article File Operations via WinAPI is published: Environment MQL4 is based on the conception of safe "sandbox": readingand saving files using the language are allowed in some predefinedfolders only. This protects the user of MetaTrader 4 from the potentialdanger of damaging important data on the...
[Deleted]
Hi, I am just a beginner in forex trading. I just want to know how do you adjust the date/time format in the timeframes? Let say I am in the daily chart, for example I see the dates as January 1 then January 4 then January 8 (I mean the days is shown in intervals of 4 days). I want to see the days...
[Deleted]
Hello, I need to create a script to exit a trade on a certain RSI (7) value. Can someone show me how to do this?? I have seen lots of scripts to exit trades based on a certain price, but I need to exit trades based on specific RSI (7) value. Thanks!!!
  Trial Period EA  (2)
Hi I want to have people download an EA and run say a 5 day trial. I want to go the route where the EA connect to my website and checks my Database. I program in PHP so that is no problem but how can I communicate such a thing with mql4? L
I have a strategy which needs to be built up with 2H timeframe. I have gone through Period_Converter_Optimizer indicator, but it just shows the chart on 2H timeframe. How can I encode my strategy to work with this 2H timeframe, as the strategy tester doesn't allow me to select custom frames.
[Deleted]
Hello, Any resource on where I can find chart pattern algos? a book resource would be great.. or online articles. more 'simple', classic patterns like: - cup and handle - bull flag - double bottom thanks for any input!
[Deleted]
Hi, I would like to write a script (or if someone could help, offers welcome) that I can use when a certain price range repeats and comes up it would activate a buy/sell transaction. If anyone could get me started or is willing to write a basic script that I can use, will gladly be willing to...
Hello, I'm new at this EA trading, I would like to have an EA built with these peramiters if possible. I want to be able to -manually put in 1 trade for X amount -Then I want the EA to automaticlly stack trades for that exact amount of the manual trade for every X amount of pips away from the manual
Good morning, I have tried to open the championship demo account on the platform of 2 different brokers that I was using to test my EA (Interbank and Alpari) but nothing is happening. There is a message in the journal that show a "NO WAY" sign and says " trading attempt in the investor mode"....
I have tested many Expet Advisors from this site but none of them seem to work with the Meta Trader 4 live site. Is there anybody out there who's got an EA that really works consistently with all pairs all the time regardless of the Forex Market swings? It would be nice to know, if there is an...
int start() { int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted(); int k,i,j,limit,hhb,llb; if (counted_bars<0) return(-1); if (counted_bars>0) counted_bars--; limit=Bars-1; if(counted_bars>=1) limit=Bars-counted_bars-1; if (limit<0) limit=0; for (i=limit;i>=0;i--) { hhb =...
Hi, I am trying to figure out if there is a possibility of interpreting 2 indicators in a same window and carrying out an action. For example, I have added Momentum and RSI on a single window. Both the indicators have there own range in the chart - RSI from 0 to 100 and Momentum from 98 to 101....
[Deleted]
Hi I m having a strange behaviour when I use ObjectCreate() function to create a text on the chart.. As you can see from the attached picture, I created 6 Obj_text on the chart. Funny thing is there is a trend line links them together which is I don't even have a single line of code to do that. I...
[Deleted]
Hi, i am new to Forex trading. I have a problem. I installed and setup a demo account. For some reason the program starts on it's own, picks up a trade, sometimes two or more, and sucks me demo account dry. I have tried to stop it without any luck. I have to keep the autotrader MQL4 turned...
[Deleted]
Hi, I have just purchased the Forex Auto Pilot System by Marcus B. Leary and applied for a trading account with Forex Meta Brokerage. However I'm not sure if I'm still in demo mode or live trading mode? Can some one please help? Thanks Solly. PS: Please keep it as simple as possible, I've only...
[Deleted]
int init(){  bool Arrow=ObjectCreate(Arrow,22,0,TimeCurrent(), Bid);} int start(){ } ????
[Deleted]
English version: I have some codes to print the time in both indicator and EA. My period is M5. The time printed in red color is the time when indicator/EA gives the signal. I want to know who print the time in yellow color and blue color? Why the time in blue color is not print every 5 minutes?...
Good day everyone Has anyone else noticed that MT4 code doesn't always compare equivalent bars? In the attached image showing 2 moving averages crossing over (taken during the second half-hour when the right hand bar was filling), the ma values the code's comparing are picked out with arrows and...
Hi all, i didnt found some "rules", for this i ask here: is it allowed to use the MetaLang.exe compiler also from other applications, f.e. if i create my EA in some other Application and want to compile? Thx for Info, best regards from Europe
[Deleted]
Hi, did every thing exactly as instructed. Inserted my activation code, but still getting alert " your key is not valid Please activate your copy. Your expert ID=0." Can anybody help me with it
[Deleted]
Hi, All I need an indicator that calculate the signal when the latest bar is just opened. For example for a macd crossing in a M5 period, if we don't calculate after the bar is closed it will change to up/down very often within a M5 bar. If my EA is based on the crossing signal, it will open buy and
Hi all, Great forum, I'm new to the mql4 programming, so it would be great if you could humour me a bit to start with. I want to make sure that the last trade was closed at least 40 mins before opening the next trade (I'm using an ma crossover system and it's an attempt to cut out some of the...
[Deleted]
  H_line value  (1)
Hello I would get Hline value,i would work with this data,its possible? Thanks for help
[Deleted]
I have downloaded day trader EA and tested it with the data and it gave me promisingresults. I attached it to the chart and Mr smile is on however there is no auto trade sign.What is wrong why is it not excuting auto trade? Need help..........any kind experts:)