MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1553

Is there a indicator that I can follow the pairs that I chose at single window? Thanks
[Deleted]
When mql5 and MT5 will be available? is it possible to know when they will be released? D.
  3ma cross EA  (1)
I have downloaded the above EA. The results of the testing shows zero profit. Date used from 2008.01.01 to 2008.31.07. Please help to fix the problem. thanx bala
[Deleted]
I'm new to MQL4, and I'm wondering if someone can answer this simple question. I want to compare the value of the current SMA(20 bars) to the previous SMA(20 bars). Here is my code. Is this correct? I basically changed the shift value to 1: if ((iMA(NULL,0,20,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_TYPICAL,0)) >...
Hello I dont like this Error any more but every Time I get it :-) It about Error 4002, Array index out oft Range, it comes when I make a if staement in a loop: if( ArrayMinimum(Mart,cPeriod,Shift+1) ) The Array is "Mart". Ok I dont know what to write the problem is clear, or not? Did one understand...
[Deleted]
UDATE: Ok, that's enough replies for now, Ill see how I get on with who has written, thanks Raghu Hello, if this post is not allowed, please delete it. Basically, I need someone to code an idea for me which I already have formulated and written out. It's nothing special, just a basic trend Ea...
[Deleted]
i want to develop a EA that will check files for pc every 5 minuite. if he found the file in certain folder . it will read a file then open a trade based on file infomration can any one help me os some code / note regarding this EA. Thanks
I received a email about working within a Bar and problems associated with it. True, if not handled right, whips will crucify account. But think about it, doesn't that also happen when trading news, your system and any type of trade?? How often are you stopped out..whipped out? However, I have...
[Deleted]
Can anyone help me, my panel froze since yesterday, I can access everything but when I try and trade it gives me the msg Trade is Disabled, and al the prices are not moving
Hello, I need help coding a bar indicator---if you know the indicator "os gaussian trend", it displays 4 timeframes in bar format with the least timeframe on top and progressively higher timeframes appearing underneath. Well I would like to code a similar indicator using for example the RSI but...
Hi friends i have something to ask about ...and i would like to find some help with short say, i cant to make simple indicator that can give me (price change) i want to get the price change by differ the close for current bar and the close for the previous bar i know maybe it's so simple ..but for...
[Deleted]
Hello All Friends, Stuck at the beginning. Can not get rid of the Expert warnings?? Watched all tutorials but unable to get account number to save? I followed all of the instructions and can not get my expert advisor to stop telling me or leave my happy face up. I guess I am asking how to get...
[Deleted]
Account Number to fix: 1031709 - Jürgen Weichert - Login: jurgen2007 I don't get to open more than three orders. I don't get to give small lots. (0.01) a lot of 0.10 are equivalent to the lot of 1.00 in IBFX. It is very big and very risky. Which is the percentage for Margim Call? (1:100 / 1:200 /...
How can I write an EA that loops through all the open charts and sends an alert if the price has violated any of the trendlines drawn on the chart. I could write an EA and attach it to a single chart and that'd work. However I want one EA to loop through all the open charts so I can avoid attaching...
I have plotted a 3 EMA, and a bollinger band (BB) of 20 Std. Deviation on the MACD. I can call MACD signal value using iMACD, how do I call the value of the 3EMA and 20BB??? My EMA and BB are not on the chart price, but on the MACD indicator window.
[Deleted]
Hi all, For some reason this formula is not working.... I know there is problem with the way I have set the trading conditions, but really cant understand what's wrong there. int start () { int Moving21 , Moving21P ; bool BuySignal , SellSignal ; Moving21 = iMA ( NULL , PERIOD_M15 , 21 , 0
[Deleted]
Something like Momentum[10] (ExponentialAverage[3] (close)) ?
Can anyone write a manual to how to add multitimeframe, alerts and shift to a basic indicator for reference? Ed
How can I can overlay bollinger band and Moving Avgs. on MACD. Also I want both MACD and Signal lines appear, rather than histograms.
[Deleted]
free NewsReader at here click on first picture to animate ;)
Visit http://fxdm.blogspot.comto see unbelievable daily signal Signal update: 01 Aug EUR/CHF SELL at: 1.6340 - EUR/USD BUY at: 1.5540 - USD/CADSELL at: 1.0260 - USD/JPY SELL at: 107.90 - GLD BUY at: 905.00
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008,an article A Month of Registration Is Behind Us has been published.31 days have passed since the Registration started. Over one thousand people have applied for the Registration in the Third Annual Championship during this period. 82 of them...
MetaTrader4 software locks the bid price line on the chart to the same color as that chosen for the grid background. On the other hand, you can "turn on" the ask price line and make it any color you want. It would be nice to be able to make the bid price line any color you want, and different from...
New article Trend-Hunting is published: The article describes an algorithm of volume increase of a profittrade. Its implementation using MQL4 means is presented in the article. Author: Eryomin Sergey
Some indicators (like Sessions) fill areas on a chart with user selectable colors. I would like an indicator that would color the area between two moving averages created with the Moving Average standard indicator, and an indicator that would color the area between the upper and lower Bollinger...
Please have a look at this and tell me what you think about it. Would you run it with your own money? I don't want to influence anyone, therefore I just want to give you some neutral information: - ran for 2 weeks - performs poorly in trending markets - performs best in volatile but non-trending...
[Deleted]
  function start  (1)
hi every one, could you explain me the rôle of function start() in an expert advisor? it start the program? the program don`t start without this function? I necessary to put the function return() at the end of the program? thanks in advance
[Deleted]
Hello guys, I am using an EA on a 1 minute chart and I have this question. In this line: iClose(NULL, period_H1, 3) Does the above 3 refer to the 3rd candle on the 1 minute chart, or the 3rd candle on the 1 Hour chart? Please help, thanks.
[Deleted]
how can i know the open time of an specified account ? use EA.
[Deleted]
Can I use an EA to auto-login different accounts? if i have sereral different accounts,and i want to trade with all of them,can i first login with one account,send orders,then login with another account and send the same orders? which function?