has anybody used this EA on a real account

Hi Creative silence

Have you traid this EA on a real account, I know evrbody id back testing and the conversation is wheter it will or wether it wont work on real money, I know there may be some slight diferances on real account, but I trade the real money and at times looking at the dema charts, and price action is the same, I know that some larg lots may efect the way the price acction moves, so I`m asking has anbody traid this on a real account, I have atacched it to demo, no back testing, just put it in to action as if it was the real trading, using real data that the demo feeds, I attached it to 4 curencys and the demo was opend with 1 Mil. in the first day it had adedd a COOL $245 000 with one smal losing Trade, I suspect that the reasen for that is the price went down a bit tu much so it had to discard 1 trade to mantain the margen, has anbody had any expirience like this, I`m going to tray to do the same thing with starting amount of $10 000 and keep it gouing f. a month to se what hapens, I will keep you posted but in a mean time anbody, ANBODY that has the real money expirience please let me know howe it went

4351 wrote >>

Hi Creative silence

Have you traid this EA on a real account, I know evrbody id back testing and the conversation is wheter it will or wether it wont work on real money, I know there may be some slight diferances on real account, but I trade the real money and at times looking at the dema charts, and price action is the same, I know that some larg lots may efect the way the price acction moves, so I`m asking has anbody traid this on a real account, I have atacched it to demo, no back testing, just put it in to action as if it was the real trading, using real data that the demo feeds, I attached it to 4 curencys and the demo was opend with 1 Mil. in the first day it had adedd a COOL $245 000 with one smal losing Trade, I suspect that the reasen for that is the price went down a bit tu much so it had to discard 1 trade to mantain the margen, has anbody had any expirience like this, I`m going to tray to do the same thing with starting amount of $10 000 and keep it gouing f. a month to se what hapens, I will keep you posted but in a mean time anbody, ANBODY that has the real money expirience please let me know howe it went

Sorry as I just joind this forum I forgot to mention which EA I`m talking about, THE MASTER MIND (2)version, Aouthor,Silence,

Reason: