It's all wrong, friends. - page 2

bstone писал (а) >>

It's random :)

:-)

http://www.viac.ru/cd/23&list=open&acc=2102

it's also random for a year ?

only this is real - not demo !

and it's MTS!

would have drained the EA for August-September cleanly... but it was stopped just in time

YuraZ писал (а) >>

http://www.viac.ru/cd/23&list=open&acc=2102

this is the real deal ! this is the real deal of 2007's winner NEUROSET

it counts ;)

But I asked:

has anyone seen it with their own eyes

и

>> he's just converting his profits into real money and he's not trading himself.

i.e. the forum member himself has personally seen the money earned by the adviser in the person's "circulation".

The unforgettable Lenya Golubkov was also "not a freeloader, but a partner" who drew a nice graph upwards :)

Вопрос, может не в тему, но все же.. А кто-нибудь пробовал страховать свои позиции на валютном рынке позициями на товарном и фондовом рынке? Скажем, бычью позицию по EURGBP страховать медвежей позицией по золоту. Можно ли где-нибудь прочитать как это правильно делать?

There is a phrase that hedging in the forex market is more of a desperation than a legitimate deliberate action. I think it's purely a stock thing.

alexx_v писал (а) >>
would've lost the August-September EA cleanly... but it's stopped in time

Well, who's arguing?

Who's stopping you from stopping your EA if you can clearly see it's starting to fail!

---

the advisor is clearly trending into a buy.

---

>> well, on a down trend, no one's stopping you from writing another one.

ForexTools писал (а) >>

Засчитывается ;)

но я спрашивал:

и

т.е. форумчанин лично сам видел заработанные советником деньги у человека в "обращении".

Незабвенный Леня Голубков-то тоже будучи "не халявщиком, а партнером" красивый график вверх рисовал :)

ForexTools
писал (а)
>>

It counts ;)

but I did ask:

и

I.e. the forum owner has personally seen the money earned by the Expert Advisor with the person in "circulation".

The unforgettable Lenya Golubkov was also "not a freeloader, but a partner" who drew a nice graph upwards :)

it is difficult for me to judge ...

Lenya Golubkov worked in the buy, that's for sure!

But i remember how before the fall of MMM, good analysts wrote a couple of months in advance - get out of BAY!!! and he who got out was not lost!

i>- No one is stopping you from looking at the trend and taking an EA to buy!

---

and it is obvious that the MTS is really working with +

There is no grail but MTS is!

( People did not ask if there is a grail - they asked if there is an MTS.)

Guys, let's not flub ;) it's really interesting to hear the personal impressions of an MQL-programmer seeing someone's ATS making money for a person and using it.

sayfuji писал (а) >>

There is a phrase that hedging in the forex market is more of a desperation than a legitimate deliberate action. I think it's purely a stock thing.

But still? It is possible to apply hedging to reduce risks somehow, isn't it?

For example, in Derev'yansky terms, the cheaper the dollar, the more expensive the oil. If I open a position to buy EURUSD, I assume that the dollar will become cheaper. It means that the price of oil will go up. But if that does not happen, if the dollar becomes more expensive? Then the price of oil will be lower. So, by opening on a sell on oil, I will hedge the risk on my buy EURUSD position.

Does anyone know where I can read how to hedge in the FX/commodities market? Actually, I am interested in which asset can be hedged with which asset?

Fduch писал (а) >>

Does anyone know where to read how to hedge in the FX/commodities market? Actually, I am interested in what asset can I hedge with?

Why go to such trouble? Just open two orders in different directions at once or, to put it simply, do not open at all - the risk will be minimal :)

Don't forget that less risk in hedging also leads to less profit.

bstone писал (а) >>

Don't forget that a reduction in risk when hedging also leads to a reduction in profits.

I don't mind. Better a small profit than a big loss -)

Reason: