#Include Question

I am have difficulty compiling individual Include files. The main mq4 source file compiles error free but the individual Include files each produce varying numbers of "undefined variable" errors. I tried changing the undefined variable to Global types but most are local the the Include file and create multiple variable errors. There must be a way around this. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

William

William,

Include files aren't compiled. The code from an include file is "included" with the main program (script / custom indicator / expert advisor) when it gets compiled.

Cheers,

Raider

Raider wrote >>

William,

Include files aren't compiled. The code from an include file is "included" with the main program (script / custom indicator / expert advisor) when it gets compiled.

Cheers,

Raider

Raider,

Thanks for getting me back on track. I had used Include files in C programming years ago but had forgotten how they worked. I had read in the MQ4 "Structure of a Program" section that it was easier to debug the smaller Include files and incorrectly thought this meant you could compile them separately.

Reason: