More strategies? No problem! - page 4

TheXpert >> :

>> Or are you afraid I'll lure the flock away from you?

Almost all of them already. Two less strategies were added to the repository today than yesterday. Competition and dumping is terrible.

TheXpert писал(а) >>

Definitely.

No doubt about it!

TheXpert wrote >>.

There hasn't been any criticism like that yet. Criticize, make suggestions. I'll consider all options, I'll do what I like best.

Let's try to organize it now. :)

Peeple, I propose to compare three oscillators: FxSB, SSB and SX (this is abbreviated StrategyXpert for now, author's suggestions are welcome). And although the SX strategies are not yet known to the general public, it's probably worth to define common criteria of evaluation. Who has a suggestion?

I would like to outline them for now:

1. quality of strategies (profitability, fv, % drawdown, mo);

2. stability on the history outside the optimization period;

3. stability to other instruments;

4. smoothness of the balance curve (mathematics, how to better define it versus "brokenness").

5. Graduality (risk or pyramidal possibility);

5. performance of the generator;

6. interface and support (user friendliness);

7. etc. to your taste.

I propose to give a subjective score from 1 to 100.

You can give up what you already know... :)

We will put the results in a table. I hope it will be useful.

And let's investigate SX in more detail. The potential is at least interesting. Let's help the author with our (constructive!!!) "criticism"!

TheXpert - Good luck!

P.S. If anything, you can create another thread on evaluation...

voltair писал(а) >>

What you propose is an evaluation of strategies, but not of software. The software products are evaluated according to different criteria, in which all of the above can be at most one item, and not necessarily.

Figar0 писал(а) >>

What you are proposing is an evaluation of strategies, but not of software. Software products are evaluated according to different criteria, in which all of the above can be at most one item, and not necessarily.

But I am proposing to evaluate programs by the totality (averaging) of the strategies they generate. Imho, this is relevant to these particular programs.

If you have other suggestions, we will consider them.

voltair >> :

But what I am suggesting is that programmes should be evaluated by the totality (averaging) of the strategies they generate. Imho, it is relevant for these particular programs.

If you have other suggestions - state them and we will consider.

If by cumulative generating strategies, then FSB covers all the bounds.

Second place is occupied by SX with zero result, but great potential

And in third place is the SSB, which was assembled on its own time, on a couple of standard oscilloscopes, with two claps and three strokes.

All of the alternators I've driven... all break down in the tester

I've been reading this thread and realised only one thing: a mental crisis. Instead of coming up with something themselves, everyone wants to leave all the work to the computer,

and if the strategy fails, they can blame it all on him. Give up all this nonsense. IMHO.

I'm not even thinking of quitting, I've just started to learn coding in other languages from studios...

it's worth it if you do it right... but it's tedious and time consuming :(

TEXX >> :

I've been reading this thread and realised only one thing: a mental crisis. Instead of coming up with something themselves, everyone wants to dump all the work on the computer,

If it's a bad strategy, you can blame it all on him.

And if it's not plum, they want to pocket all the money and not give anything to the computer for a new video card.

It's not fair, though.

TEXX >> :

You should drop all this nonsense. IMHO.

I won't leave him anyway, because he's good

voltair писал(а) >>

But what I am suggesting is that programmes should be evaluated by the totality (averaging) of the strategies they generate. Imho, it is relevant for these particular programs.

If you have other suggestions - state them, we will consider.

Why should we evaluate them at all?) They are simply different, with different capabilities. A kind of moderately healthy) competitive environment... Everyone will choose what they like best, as far as productivity, ease of use or whatever. And time will put everything in its place, someone may fold up the project and someone, on the contrary, will expand and improve it ... You may use it, give constructive criticism and don't forget to say thank you. People are trying to help you and don't charge for it yet. Not everyone does that, I am a greedy beefcake), too, wrote my generator, taking into account all my wishes and aspirations, use it in a "one-mouth", but for some reason, I'm not going to put it out yet(?) ...

Reason: