More strategies? No problem! - page 12

TheXpert >> :

The fact that not a single person could understand all the details and differences in my generator,

From this the simple conclusion - or the theme is not called for, or I have missed something, or the product is not intended for the masses.

Definitely not for wide. It's easier for the narrow ones to make their own. I can give you an idea for wide.

About one or two years ago, I parted with a programmer (I'm sorry, but it was impossible to continue), who made a very interesting thing. In the shell of the normal interface he crammed the possibility of simple insertion of conditions.

The principle is this:

1. Inside his "machine", you stuff a code which principle you like, but you want to change it.

2. the machine interface allows you to insert conditions as "if yes, then" etc. without having to go into the code itself.

3. additional options for using conditions are available - for each line, you can include different birds

- switch on/off (without removing)

- different types of "agreement" between lines (e.g. simultaneous action)

- Something else interesting, I can't remember now.

4. When you've made the required changes, you press the "save" button and get an mql-file with all the changes correctly applied to it.

At least, I (zero in MQL) used the incomplete version with pleasure, while your version won't be able to, even if I really want to.

EVladMih >> :

4. When you have made the necessary changes, press the "save" button and you will get an mql-file with the changes correctly inserted in it.

At least, I (zero in MQL) used this incomplete version with great pleasure, while I won't be able to use your version even if I really want to.

Well, that's great! If you wish, you can help make the product more user friendly, maybe more understandable and useful.

All you have to do is try to do something and, if something is unclear or fails, post here for help.

I'm afraid I didn't get the point across in "too many words":

the point is the selection of signal combinations and filters.

The preselection is visual, with the inputs shown on the chart.

TheXpert >> :

Well, that's great! If there is a will, you can help make the product more user-friendly, maybe more understandable and useful.

All you have to do is try to do something and if something is unclear or fails, you have to write here to get help.

There is no such desire and there can't be. I wrote - I am a NOB in it, that's why I offered an alternative. And I'm not imposing it. I'm just giving you an idea.

If I was not a zero in MQL, I would be among a small circle and do something myself. :)

Alas, finding the time to learn the language (I want to!) is not possible right now. :(((

Reason: