More strategies? No problem! - page 11

Comrades, may I ask you for a description of a ready-made version of the Expert Advisor, and on page 6 it mentions a script for forwards in Yexel. Can I get it somehow?

Regards Eugene

evbut >> :

.......... and also on page 6 it mentions a script for Yoxel forwards. Is it possible to get it as well?

Sincerely Eugene

Only one thing - it is not a panacea, but a real "Chinese handiwork" - how to use it - search for "out-of-sample optimization" - then, if you are not too lazy to go through all the links, you will find a description of optimization using this script ....... I will not explain anything, ........ long and tedious and not everyone gets it)

Hmm, this is the kind of crap I've been generating on the clock:

0R0S00000000000R00.

It's on a no-holds-barred loop.

TheXpert писал(а) >>

Hmm, this is the kind of crap I've been generating on the clock:

0R0S00000000000R00.

It's on a no-strings-attached.

What is the optimization period? I.e. start date - end date. And what is the pair?

voltair >> :

What is the period of optimisation? I.e. start date - end date. And what is the pair?

Eurobucks the whole story.

With this amount of optimisation, there must be at least a thousand transactions to have any hint of statistical validity))) Are there any such options?

Avals >> :
With this amount of optimisation, there must be at least a thousand transactions to have any hint of stat validity))) Are there any such options?

For a period of an hour or less. I measure stat validity by recovery factor, the number of deals is not so important. I also measure the lack of confidence in comparison with the basic test :).

Dear TheXpert,

It's worth correcting in the code when calculating stops to avoid Error 130:

For SELL - double SL = DoubleIf(Loss > 0, /*Bid*/Ask + Loss * Point, 0);

For BUY, double SL = DoubleIf(Loss > 0, /*Ask*/Bid - Loss * Point, 0);

Reshetov >> :

In fact the experienced keep silent in such matters only because they themselves do not own anything and know that no one else also does not own and can not own.

Or possess what is clearly in plain sight, which has been said all along, but which has been said so simply that none of the beginners believe in it and therefore keep looking for something out of the ordinary. For example, your Confucian cat, although the experienced have said: 'Do not look for a cat, and not a grey one, and not in a dark room, but say a dog and under your nose, in full light'.

But this is too simple, and therefore a simple Stochastic is relegated to being obsolete, lagging or whatever?

_________

In general, Mr. Reshetov, you could have been more respectful of other people's threads. What kind of a mess you made here? I am interested in the topic (or rather the author), and instead of interesting to read your insinuations on topics far from the top.

-

Don't waste your time answering. I'm not going back to THIS thread - I'm going to study the author next. :)

EVladMih >> :

What kind of a mess are you making here? I am interested in the topic (or rather the AUTHOR) and am forced to read your insinuations on topics far removed from the topic.

Come on, compared to other threads, it's quite on topic.

I can hardly find anything useful on the generator in the branch.

The thing is, I couldn't find a single person who could fully understand the features and differences of my alternator,

The conclusion is simple - either the topic is unclaimed, or I've missed something, or the product is simply not intended for the masses.

No one even noticed that the last posted strategy has 6 more conditions and the posted versions will either lie or not trade at all.

Now that the thread has been brought up...

rigal >> :

It's worth correcting in the code for calculating stops to avoid Error 130:

For SELL - double SL = DoubleIf(Loss > 0, /*Bid*/Ask + Loss * Point, 0);

For BUY - double SL = DoubleIf(Loss > 0, /*Ask*/Bid - Loss * Point, 0);

The code you gave is quite normal, just no check for stop levels.

I really hope no one will guess to put the stop levels so close, because the generator is not designed to look for pips, and you won't get far with a 10 pips stop.