JavaDev >> :

What has been tried?

Silence, silence...)))

Svinozavr >> :

Shut up, shut up...))

+100

laughed until my stomach churns :)

Yeah ... freebies die last ... :)

100 pips a day is super profit ... even work consistently above +50 pips a week it's already a great income and work ... greed will kill you for sure ...

You may not be allowed to talk about it. What I'm asking is a restricted topic on this forum. So you can develop expert advisers and indicators, but you probably have no answer to this question. Well, okay, no, but the idea works, and everybody is turning a blind eye to it.

I would like to hear more opinions from people.

Argentum >> :

. Well, it's not, but the idea works and everyone is turning a blind eye to it.

So what's the idea?

RIV I have already said have 10000$ put 1% i.e. 100 and do 100 pips a day I have not and do not lose anything.

Argentum >> :

Hello Please tell me which ATS or MTS system you can use to earn 100 pips a day stably or maybe there is a strategy

>> a strategy to develop this idea.

ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,1,Ask,3,0,Ask+100*Point,"сто пуков и ниипёт",0,0,Green);

JavaDev >> :

So what's the idea - I don't get it.

The idea is to ride someone else's hump into heaven, what's not to understand? ))))

Argentum >> :
RIV I have already said have 10000$ put 1% i.e. 100 and make 100pips a day I have not and do not lose anything.

Nah - I'll pass. You need Svinozavr and the orderlies...

Maybe you are all supporters of ATS. Let's take for example an intraday on H1 or M30 on EUR/JPY or GBR/USD and you can earn 50-100 pips per hour on these pairs.
Reason: