Hello to all the good people Traders and Pragramists - page 6

There is a tactic when solving a problem, where it is assumed a priori that the problem has a solution and, moreover, has already been solved by someone else. This removes the psychological barrier in one's head such as "this can't be!" and allows one to concentrate specifically on the solution.

Even in some science fiction it was described - the scientists were shown a film showing the action of an antigravity installation, and were asked to reproduce the results, as all the materials perished along with the inventor. Since the assignment came from the military from the government, there was no reason to doubt its authenticity. In short, knowing that the solution existed, they managed to solve the problem. Then it turned out that the film was a hoax.

My point is. You just need to step out of the conventional wavelength of what's possible and what isn't. Maybe something will come out.)))

The main thing here is not to cross the thin line between the goal and the dream - you can go crazy.

Svinozavr >> :

There is a tactic when solving a problem, where it is assumed a priori that the problem has a solution and, moreover, has already been solved by someone else. This removes the psychological barrier in one's head such as "this can't be!" and allows one to concentrate specifically on the solution.

Even in some science fiction it was described - the scientists were shown a film showing the action of an antigravity installation, and were asked to reproduce the results, as all the materials perished along with the inventor. Since the assignment came from the military from the government, there was no reason to doubt its authenticity. In short, knowing that the solution existed, they managed to solve the problem. Then it turned out that the film was a hoax.

My point is. You just need to step out of the conventional wavelength of what's possible and what isn't. Maybe something will come of it.)

It's important not to cross the fine line between a goal and a dream - you can go nuts.

"IF YOU THINK YOU CAN DO SOMETHING

"OR THAT YOU CAN'T DO SOMETHING,

IN BOTH CASES YOU ARE RIGHT." Henry Ford.

"DREAMS ARE EVERYTHING. IT'S LIKE A PREVIEW OF WHAT LIFE ALREADY BRINGS TO THE FUTURE." Albert Einstein.

I have nothing to add to these two :o)

Urain >>:

«ЕСЛИ ВЫ ДУМАЕТЕ,ЧТО МОЖЕТЕ ЧТО-ТО СДЕЛАТЬ

ИЛИ ЧТО НЕ МОЖЕТЕ ЧТО-ТО СДЕЛАТЬ,

В ОБОИХ СЛУЧАЯХ ВЫ ПРАВЫ». Генри Форд.

«МЕЧТЫ – ЭТО ВСЁ. ЭТО КАК ПРЕДВАРИТЕЛЬНЫЙ ПРОСМОТР ТОГО, ЧТО ЖИЗНЬ УЖЕ ПРИВНОСИТ В БУДУЩЕЕ». Альберт Эйнштейн.

Мне к этим двоим добавить нечего :о)

Can I add it? I'd like that very much.

Profit is nothing! The dream is everything!

Although I think something similar has already happened...

Svinozavr >> :

Can I add it? I'd like that very much.

Although I think we've had something similar before...

Sophistry is a science, you know, where you rearrange things. Oh, yeah? Yeah.

A wonderful phrase: "good always triumphs over evil! "It's not clear who conquers whom...

The task for the future robot translator: "defeats who/what?" or "defeats whom/what?

nikelodeon >> :
Exactly Argentum, your request looks too ridiculous, about ATS MTS UFS HCP BCU....... whatever it is......100 pips a day is not real, and also with the prefix STABILITY. There is no such thing as a grail. But I see adolescent maximalism is at play in you. Do not worry, in 5 years it will pass and you will look at life (not just the stock exchange) more realistic. A stable 100 pips a day can only earn a time machine, but it is not for us, but most likely at CERN. They have just taken a bun out of the collider there :-) :-) :-)

Is that bun from the future or the past?

;)))

kombat >> :

Is that bun from the future or the past?

;)))

you're told "from the collider" :o)

I'm having trouble reading my message again, I'm getting nothing new.

Mathemat

Go to your own personal account, maybe mine is signalling that you didn't read my message?

Came in already and answered.

Reason: