Developer needed: Trading in the Zone advanced indicator development

I started this thread because I need help form someone who is interested in the Bill Williams chaos trading system and also has excellent MQL programming skills.

I have found an excellent indicator "ZoneTrade" that is based on this trading approach that integrates Acceleration/Deceleration Technical Indicator (AC) and Awesome Oscillator (AO) into the standard candlestick charts. In this way it is a lot easier to tarade in the zone - the 4th dimension described by the Bill Williams.

Accoding to the developer of the ZoneTrade indicator 'ZoneTrade' this is based on the following:
The indicator is written by the fourth dimension of B. Williams - Trading Zone:
If the current bars of AC and AO are green, it shows that the zone is green.
If the current bars of АС and АО red, it shows that the zone is red.
If the bars of AC and AO are differently directed then the bar is colored grey (grey zone).

My own idea is to improve this ZoneTrade indicator and extend its efficiency by integrating this approach into Heiken Ashi candles 'Heiken Ashi'. These Heiken Ashi candles are powerful and easy tool to filter trending and sideways market.

Please see the picture of the both indicators and think about the innovation by combining both of them:

Please could somebody combine both indicators (Zonetrade + Heiken Ashi) and develope a Heiken Ashi version of the ZoneTrade indicator ? I think that this will be the excellent advancement of this trading technique.

Files:

zenoni:

I started this thread because I need help form someone who is interested in the Bill Williams chaos trading system and also has excellent MQL programming skills.

I have found an excellent indicator "ZoneTrade" that is based on this trading approach that integrates Acceleration/Deceleration Technical Indicator (AC) and Awesome Oscillator (AO) into the standard candlestick charts. In this way it is a lot easier to tarade in the zone - the 4th dimension described by the Bill Williams.

Accoding to the developer of the ZoneTrade indicator 'ZoneTrade' this is based on the following:
The indicator is written by the fourth dimension of B. Williams - Trading Zone:
If the current bars of AC and AO are green, it shows that the zone is green.
If the current bars of АС and АО red, it shows that the zone is red.
If the bars of AC and AO are differently directed then the bar is colored grey (grey zone).

My own idea is to improve this ZoneTrade indicator and extend its efficiency by integrating this approach into Heiken Ashi candles 'Heiken Ashi'. These Heiken Ashi candles are powerful and easy tool to filter trending and sideways market.

Please see the picture of the both indicators and think about the innovation by combining both of them:

Please could somebody combine both indicators (Zonetrade + Heiken Ashi) and develope a Heiken Ashi version of the ZoneTrade indicator ? I think that this will be the excellent advancement of this trading technique.

Dear zenoni,

After having some work, I have modifed the indicators, hope it is what you need. Enjoy!

brother3th:

Dear zenoni,

After having some work, I have modifed the indicators, hope it is what you need. Enjoy!

Thank you very much for you work and  quick response. This indicator is exactly what I was looking for. Very powerful indeed.

brother3th:

Dear zenoni,

This indicator is still needing a bit more development, there are some kind of repainting issue. Please see the picture. I put vertucal yellow line - on the right of this vertical yellow line is a real time quotes afterwards I apllied indicators on the chart. Please could you develope the indicator a bit more.

zenoni:

This indicator is still needing a bit more development, there are some kind of repainting issue. Please see the picture. I put vertucal yellow line - on the right of this vertical yellow line is a real time quotes afterwards I apllied indicators on the chart. Please could you develope the indicator a bit more.

The bug fix is here. Enjoy!

brother3th:

The bug fix is here. Enjoy!

Thank you. Now it is working perfectly.

Where is Biil Williams? Go to http://itradechaos.com.ua/en/main/ there is real signal indicator to MT4 by Chaos Theory.

Screen

Reason: