Hello to all the good people Traders and Pragramists - page 4

HideYourRichess писал(а) >>

you must be smoking.

Looks like something else, more like wheels of some kind.

No it's Friday yesterday .

Argentum писал(а) >>
No, it's Friday yesterday.

>> well done!

I may be admissible, but no one has ever had a great idea how to earn 100 pips a day.

Because what I'm talking about is some kind of path to financial freedom.

Argentum >> :
No it's Friday yesterday .

It's Saturday, the markets are standing still, the forum is silent, bored...

>> Argentum

You're either a schemer or a comedian ... or maybe just a wunderkind ... :) ... if you have a magic algorithm, why do you need a forum? ... :)

ATS is steadily bringing in an average of +200 pips per month for a $1000 deposit, 0.1 lot is already 20% per month ! ... I think this is a great result ...

How many years I've been seriously working on this issue and I believe the higher return is possible only with a very risky system that may give results in the short term but will eventually sell 100% ... In general I think 20% per month is the ceiling for a normal system ... and you have 10 times higher result ...

If I really met a man who really could give 200% a month and the result is stable ... I would have paid 100 bucks for a consultation for 1 hour without thinking for a second! ... and I would be very happy that such a man decided to meet me at all ... :)

Karochno market makes in a day of 500-1000 pips on any liquid pair of these 50-100 pips can be yours, but to earn them need to sweat and analyze an hour or two, or else sit and think hard about a signal or SELL or BYE/.

Exactly Argentum, your request looks too ridiculous, about ATS MTS UFS HCP BCU....... whatever it is......100 pips a day is not real, and also with the prefix STABILITY. There is no such thing as a grail. But I see adolescent maximalism is at play in you. Do not worry, in 5 years it will pass and you will look at life (not just the stock exchange) more realistic. A stable 100 pips a day can only earn a time machine, but it is not for us, but most likely at CERN. They have just taken a bun out of the collider there :-) :-) :-)

Here's a grail for you, if you apply it skilfully, you can earn more.
Files:
ichigrail.rar  16 kb

RIV писал(а) >>

>> Argentum

You're either a schemer or a comedian ... or maybe just a wunderkind ... :) ... if you have a magic algorithm, why do you need a forum? ... :)

ATS is steadily bringing in an average of +200 pips per month for a $1000 deposit, 0.1 lot is already 20% per month ! ... I think this is a great result ...

How many years I've been seriously working on this issue and I believe the higher return is possible only with a very risky system that may give results in the short term but will eventually sell 100% ... In general I think 20% per month is the ceiling for a normal system ... and you have 10 times higher result ...

If I really met a man who really could give 200% a month and the result is stable ... I would have paid 100 bucks for a consultation for 1 hour without thinking for a second! ... I would have been very happy that such a person had decided to meet me at all ... :)

and 50-60% interest, stable, reliable.

Reason: