Hello to all the good people Traders and Pragramists - page 7

Thanks I can see the answer, but the message is still in the "something must have happened" asset :o)

Urain >> :
Thank you I can see the answer, but the message is still in the "something must have happened" asset :o)

Collider side effects. (Have you got a baguette there in some unexpected place?)

Svinozavr >> :

Collider side effects. (Have you got a baguette there in some unexpected place?)

You're laughing, but my post is displayed together with Mathemat's post without a separator, so wait for Agent Smith to show up after this kind of thing.

Argentum писал(а) >>

Hello Please tell me which ATS or MTS system you can use to earn 100 pips a day stably or maybe there is a strategy

Or maybe there is a strategy for developing this idea.

Here's the cure https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/121125, just start reading immediately from the second page, the first is off-topic.

Angela I have studied the zigzag system 1000 times but there are no results, it is only one redraw, it is a very good system but you need a very good signal filter.

Try to filter the Zig-Zag by Dinapoli stoh, it works, but has many false signals.

And in any case, almost all indicators contain moving averages within them, which are the simplest (and by no means the best) digital low-pass filters.

So it is possible and possible to find the optimum way out with 100 pips a day, but you have to try hard.

Argentum >> :

Angela I have studied the zigzag system 1000 times but there are no results, it is only one redraw, it is a very good system but you need a very good signal filter.

Try to filter the Zig-Zag by Dinapoli Stoh. It works, but has many false signals.

Try my variant of stohastic with noise suppression - cut off false signals.

And in any case, almost all indicators contain moving averages within them, which are the simplest (and by no means the best) digital low-pass filters and even your stochastic many false signals.

Argentum >> :

And in any case almost all indicators contain moving averages, which are the simplest (and not the best) digital low pass filters and even your stochastic has many false signals.

??? What do the slips have to do with it? They have nothing to do with noise reduction. You can set the level of noise reduction as you want - you can set your cherished 100 pp - it will catch only such fluctuations.

And about filtering - there are different ways to do it. But it's not about them, I assure you. The point is how you use them. Profitable TS may (or may not) become more profitable by applying different filtering, while unprofitable ones may not. This is a common misconception of beginners that MA must be of high steepness and low phase lag. The very idea of the TS must be profitable - otherwise its profitability will be an artifact of fitting in the optimizer.

===

Yes and in the raw stochastic there is no LPF in principle. Then it coincides, by the way, with Williams %R, only shifted under the axis.

In short, first you need an idea of profitable trading, and then you need to select the appropriate technical indukes for it. The working principle of the latter requires a thorough knowledge - otherwise it would be shamanism, alchemy, and a waste of time.

===

The main thing is not to give up! Then you'll get your 100 points a day in a stable manner. You can't go wrong...)))

Reason: