CSV & Write Issue

Hi Guys

I would to write some data on a csv.file that i write on

I am able to open the file because I have the alert "i print" ( i assume i put the file correctly C:\Program Files\MetaTrader - Alpari UK\experts\files

my account on alpari is virtual ! however, When i check the csv file, nothing is written, i changed the right of printing but I have nothing inside....

Someone can help me ?

Thanks

UKALGO

ps; please find the code

int handle;
handle=FileOpen("toto.csv",FILE_CSV|FILE_WRITE,';');
if(handle>0)
{
FileWrite(handle, Bid, Ask, TimeCurrent());
FileClose(handle);
Alert("i print");

}
if(handle<0)
{
Alert("there s an issue");
}

Is your OS Vista?

Try:

handle=FileOpen("toto.csv",FILE_CSV|FILE_WRITE);

Alternatively, if you are using Vista, and have UAC (User Account Control) turned on, then check here for your missing file:

C:\Users\<your account name>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\<MT4 install directory>\experts\files

CB

Roger:
Is your OS Vista?

yes I gota VISTA, UKALGO

cloudbreaker:

Try:

handle=FileOpen("toto.csv",FILE_CSV|FILE_WRITE);

Alternatively, if you are using Vista, and have UAC (User Account Control) turned on, then check here for your missing file:

C:\Users\<your account name>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\<MT4 install directory>\experts\files

CB

CB,

I don t have C:\Users\<your account name>\AppData that appear on the path that you mentionned (AppData doesn't exist )

Regards

UKALGO

I install MT4 (and other software I want control of) outside of C:\Program Files

In my case, my MT4 are installed on another partition and virtualization doesn't seem to be an issue.

PHY,

Thanks for the tip., I will try this.

Best Regards

UKALGO

Reason: