Hello to all the good people Traders and Pragramists - page 8

The idea has been in place for a long time and it works great and all the induks have been adjusted and optimized, I am just earning and that's it. I was just very interested in other people's opinions, how they are dealing with average 25 per cent risky earnings and I have understood that for many people the impossible is not compatible with the possible.

Thanks a lot people Programmer Traders I've converted my opinion to conservative trading at about 10%.

Good luck to all of you and have a nice and profitable trading.

Bye everyone.

Same to you. Hello to the doctor in charge.

Urain >> :

You're laughing, but my post is displayed together with Mathemat's post without a separator, after this kind of thing, wait for Agent Smith to show up.

Surprised me :)) Everybody does, but they all keep their mouths shut so they don't make it worse.

Argentum писал(а) >>

Angela I have studied the zigzag system 1000 times but there are no results, it is only one redrawing it is a profitable system but you need a very good signal filter.

Try to filter zig-zag Dinapoli stoh It works, but there are a lot of false signals.

What has Zig-Zag got to do with it? I'm talking about super stable TS, which you get for free, take it, install it and chop some cabbage!

I do not need to filter anything, everything is already filtered, and I'm not asking anyone anything. I live by principle: "Refuse their gifts sternly, they have so much good themselves.

Reason: