Hello to all the good people Traders and Pragramists - page 5

Argentum >> :
To earn them you need to sweat and analyse for an hour or two, or else sit and think hard about a signal, either SELL or BYE.

>> A diaphoretic.

As a diaphoretic, red pepper is usually added to liquid meals, after which patients are covered with a warm blanket overnight or for 1.5-4 hours.

Argentum писал(а) >>
... and I work at the Exchange I'm very interested just class.

>> what position?

In the position of Ha ah Mediator himself and his friend.

>> sever29

Good result ... the main thing is not the percentage but stability and minimum risk ... and over time you'll increase your deposit and volume of deals ... working on 0.1 lots one income but 10 lots is quite another ... and so on. ... and the work is the same ... or rather it is already mostly in the past if you have already made your ATS and this is its result ...

>> everyone

In general just a kindergarten ...

But now I thought about it and looked at the topic from another angle ... the market is getting younger and younger ... already full of schoolchildren who think to make millions in a hurry ... whether it's good or not is the question ... on the one hand, more "meat" for the market and bring money to sink ... but on the other hand, where these tough guys get money to trade ... If they clean out their dad, it's one thing ... but if the capital was in the form of someone's car parked in the yard, etc... ... plus they can get hooked...

RIV >> :

But on the other hand, where would these tough guys get the money to trade ... If they clean out their dad, it's one thing ... but if the capital was in the form of someone's car in the yard, etc... ...and they might get hooked...

You tell me that the trader's gopota is getting younger... young, yes, but only a few....

RIV >> :

... on the one hand more "meat" for the market and will bring in and pour money down the furnace ...

Unfortunately, the gopotraders are more likely to pour money not into the market, but into the pockets of the DCs...

So they are of no use =)

Argentum писал(а) >>
Literally made 100 pips in the time sitting at the computer.
Integer wrote >>.

Literally - it's Saturday, there's no trade.

Argentum wrote(a) >>
no it was Friday yesterday .
HideYourRichess wrote(a) >>

And today's Saturday, the markets are standing,

Argentum, you have been transformed in the wrong way in time. You don't need to work on Saturday by Friday, you need to work on Friday by seeing Monday - and you'll have 100 pips every day in your pocket....)))))

RIV >> :

on the one hand more "meat" for the market and they will bring more money to the furnace ... but on the other hand where will these tough guys get the money to trade ... if they rob the daddy, it's one thing ...

no pope put together can affect the liquidity of the market except the pope.

That's a hell of a topic.

The topicstarter reminded me of a funny character who lived in the DC where I was once introduced to forex. His trading style was as follows: he always entered the market with one lot in the direction of a strong movement in GBPUSD. The strong movement was defined by him, if the candle completely dived under the 6-period SMA. He never placed a stop loss, but always set the same take value (100 points). He said: "I'm not interested in what will happen to the market after the profit. All I need is 100 pips a day or 1200 pips a month. There were days when he walked in the office cheerful and chatty, but there were also days when he walked in the office quiet and gloomy.
Reason: