MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1363

derzeit ist das Thema automatisierter Handel in aller Munde. Leider gibt es jedoch bis jetzt noch sehr wenig Informationen dazu. Anbei ein paar links für weitere Informationen. www.meta-trader.deInfos zur Handelsplattform www.best-eas.com Top Ten Ranking der besten System www.metatrader-eas.com...
Hi, I am writing an EA which is working with CSV-Files. For testing I put my CSV Files in the following folder: /tester/files Here is only a small part from my EA: [CODE] int handle = 0; int Long = 0; handle=FileOpen("LongMarket.csv",FILE_CSV|FILE_READ,';'); if (handle > 0) {...
[Deleted]
I tried for days now to include a code in the uploaded EA. The EA uses a TP by now and opens Position based on a Martingale System. I want to replace the original TP with the following idea: The EA close all orders if he has at least open min. 10 Trades AND is in a hedged Situation (min. 5 Sell and...
[Deleted]
Hey all, 1st time poster. I have been hard at learning forex trading for a while now. Its very difficult learning trading alone but meta editing is getting the best of me. Anyways, to the point. I have been tweaking and learning all i can in meta editing, trying to get an EA to perform task that i...
[Deleted]
I need someone to program a robot/script thatextracts trade reports for as many mt4 its used on. This is a breakdown of the specifications andfunctionality of the robot software I want programmed this robot function when installed on anuser’s computer Extract real-time trade reports as the...
  usd x
Hello, I apologize if my text is understandable, but it is an automatic translation, I am French. I try to reproduce USD INDEX starting code here: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/9390 But that does not work and since I started coding, is that someone could tell me what does not please. I attached the...
Hi All, Is anybody know how to deal with the attached indicator? I'm trying to build an EA base on this indicator, but somehow the indicator's color and the indicator's buffer is inconsistent. I can't see it repaint though. For better understanding, please look at the simple file written as an EA...
Let say, now there is an MACD crossover, how to record its time (the closing time of that particular bar), and later when i want to open a position, i want to know how far the current time is from that MACD crossover time? I want to open a trade only if the current time is less than 10 bars away...
I have read that the calculation of the maximal drawdown in the tester is not based anymore on the Balance of the account but on the equity. On the article https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1403 describing the code of tester report, the calculation of the drawdown is still based on the balance. Can...
I am new in EA coding,but i don't know if it is possible to put an EA WITH SAY "trader xpert" in more than one security window e.g the same expert being placed to trade in EUR/USD WINDOW,EUR/GBP WINDOW,USD/JPY WINDOW all at the same time with their result not conflicting or affecting one another...
Hi everybody, I am little lost with how mql4 draw a histogram on chart window. The main thing I want to do is get the previous candle's Heiken Ashi values. Since it is a histogram, there must not be any High, Low, Open, Close values, but some histogram values. Where does the histogram values draw...
[Deleted]
  Count OrderTypes  (8)
Does someone know how to code the following Idea: If we have a hedged Situation (f.e.: 10 Sell and 10 Buy) AND a specific proft target is reached --> Close all orders My Problem is that i dont know how to count the amoung of open trades. UPDATE: I have a first idea but it doenst work fine. The EA...
[Deleted]
and iStoc.. for example. I believe it is kind of library but I don't find it. if it is than,Lately, I made my custom indicator, Is it possible to add it to the library(with the adjustment: " iMyIndicator"). Thanks all.
hi all how can i store a bool in global variable? thanks
[Deleted]
each time optimizer does next testing loop with a changed combination of extern values Does it start EA fresh from init()? ie, asif first time EA ran... iow, each new testing loop init() called?
[Deleted]
The challenges facing currency trading are being answered by only one software in this planet. The Ivy-Bot. The Ivy-Bot trading Robot is built to make money no matter whatever way the market turns. While many of the other systems were blowing out accounts, the Ivy-Bot team was actively adjusting...
Hi, I currently am able to develop EAs and indicators using pure MQL4 language only. May I ask what other languages can my MQL4 programs benefit from? For example, if I can program in C++, I can make my MQL4 code call the mentioned language and do amazing stuff like: encryption, http connection, web...
Hi guys! Please tell me how I can convert these lines into marks(preferrably down and/or up arrows) positioned at the current bar at price = HighE, LowE or CloseE.. Thanks in advanced!! =) void Draw() { name_8="High Estimate"; ObjectCreate(name_8,OBJ_HLINE,0,D'2000.11.01 10:30',HighE);...
[Deleted]
where am I going wrong? I open up a trade and immediately after I open a few stop orders. For some reason the code is not doing that. //open main trade SellOrder(Lots,Bid); //open supporting stop orders for(i=5;i>=0; i--)...
[Deleted]
Hello, anybody can help me? This is my very first code. I know absolutly nothing in c/c++ or mql4. I have this error: end_of_programme' - ending bracket '}' expected Thank's pgforex...
[Deleted]
I am a VT trader user & am fooling with some auto trading stuff that VT Trader can't use. I need CCI indicator with Over Bought line Oversold Line & center/0 point line. The standard one only has center line. New to MT4 .
I want to Draw an Arrow only when when the following swing is identified: If a low of 34 bar is identified then start searching for a 13 bar high (Starting From the previous 34 low) If yes then start searching for an 8 low bar (Starting From the previous 13 high) once the above is identified draw...
[Deleted]
Hello, this is my first post. A greeting all and congratulations for the good work of the forum. I have a small problem. I built the Bollinger Bandwidth indicator + SMA (50); it works, but the moving average has a poor stability. What is the error in the code? You can help me? Thank you in advance....
[Deleted]
Hi there Just introducing my expert advisor Here is how it works We have decided to lease the ea for 1k for 6 months The ea will return good profit and has the best sucess rate i have seen The ea wont trade every day nor every week but when it trades it trades to win We have been working on the ea
[Deleted]
Hey, I have a series of custom indicatios all of which have the IndicatorDigits(MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_DIGITS) set which displays on my chart to 5 decimal places however if I call the indicator in my EA using iCustom I only get a result returned to 4 decimal places??? I can use Doubletostr which...
[Deleted]
Could someone help point me to an article/code that can help me accomplish the following: I use Magicnumber to search history of orders so that I can remove pending trades. The downside is that each day(I set this up every evening for the asian/european session), I have to manually go into my EA and
[Deleted]
I'm not sure if it's my EA coding that is at fault or if there is something else I need to be aware of... In my EA, I open an order and save the OrderTicket number into a variable. I use this OrderTicket to display the OrderProfit and monitor progress. When I close the order and try to select...
[Deleted]
//+------------------------------------------------------------------ + //| // //| // How to draw a horizontal line with the lowest price within a given minutes ? // and follow the PRICE change ?...
I see many beginners making the same mistakes over and over again. And so I've decided to post my tips to help out the newbies here. If you are a pro, then you have a choice to go read something else. Anyway, my tip #1 is to always have a game plan in forex. This means you got to have a REALISTIC...
[Deleted]
I am trading a Demo account .10 lot size Gold/USD Margin is over 2000% and I still am getting closed out automatically. Live trading is off. Any input would help