MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1356

I found this great EA (thank you Ron) and i need to include the next sentence: if(OrderType()==OP_BUY) if(Bid => iCustom(NULL,0,"JFatl",JFA1S,5,0,i)); closeOrder I need help to include this sentence (correctly written) (and the same for OrderType()==OP_SELL)) in this EA. I want fix a TP (in...
[Deleted]
If I run more than one instances of the same ea with the same code on my terminal, for example, one on the gbp/usd chart and another on the eur/usd chart, will the global variables declared at the beginning at the program cause a conflict with multiple instances of the ea running simulataneously
Hello, Im a trader, but can not set aprogrammer as I trade . Pls help me. I usually use Heiken Ashi Indicator. That indicator are very good, but I have not time for checking every time. Pls set open position and close for that Indicator. Thank you very much. My email: haiaukhongve@gmail.com Skype:...
[Deleted]
I wrote a DLL that is being used by two different EAs. The DLL is in the library folder. I ran both EAs on the same MT4 instance on separate charts. MT4 experienced a crash. I suspect that the crash was caused by MT4 loading the same EA from the different charts... in essense loading the same EA...
This is a good working HMA EA except for one thing, it it buys or sells during the candle as it changes which could do a short then the candle turns long and at the close your short with a long trend. I would like the buy or sell desicion to take place at the end of each candle not during. Can some...
[Deleted]
I've seen a lot of posts about if it is possible to protect your ea from decompiling back to source code. Technically, it seems impossible. However, I think there is a strategy that will make it immensely difficult from a pure programming perspective. Its just applying Sun Tzu's ancient maxim...
[Deleted]
  multi expert  (3)
hi is it possible to make an expert that check few condition and decide whice expert to run
[Deleted]
Hai, --- I have an external application(VC++ exe) which decides when to fire orders. --- Now I want to link my external application to the expert advisor How I can do this. Can aybody suggest any article or give a similar example. Thanks, Jannath
  MQLPROGRAMMING  (13   1 2)
As people still contact me using my contact on previous thread, here I want to put my latest Information. I am heartnet from MQLPROGRAMMING. MQLPROGRAMMING is a programming site which specialize in MetaTrader4 (MT4).With several years experience in forex market and programming we are elated to offer...
  Is there anyone from Kiev?  (61   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I want to organise investor club meetings It's a pity this site is only watched by 5% of those who start learning to trade
  A career in stock trading  (125   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Hello all. I started to do mechanical trading with a lot of enthusiasm, but now I'm really down. I am rather a beginner myself, I have been doing it for half a year now, I have read at least 5 books, and created about 5 different Expert Advisors, two of them are even more complicated, with several
I have a server running MT4 that generates signals that I want to send to a few MT4 programs running in different PC across a network. Can anyone help?
[Deleted]
Three positions cannot be closed at a time. Please teach the way that closes three positions.
Hello, This ea only opening new BUY/SELL trade but not closing it properly. When new BUY order opened properly. Now condition for closing opened buy order & Opening new SELL order. It is not able to do that. But when I manually close opened buy order & then it open new SELL order. Same error on...
[Deleted]
Hey, does anyone know if it is possible to compile the source code so that it is "locked"? That is, after it is in executable form and placed under expert advisors in the navigator pane, can the executable file be prevented from being "uncompiled" back to the source code?
Hello, I've build a Server implementing some neuro-network functions and i want to communicate from an EA with this server. To do so, I implemented some socket-communication functions as an DLL but I got the following problem: - when calling the connect - function of WinSock via the DLL I always...
I am trying to build an IPC through named pipes between another application with a RT data feed and MT4. I have considered using reading/writing files on the disk but would like to achieve the memory option if I can. I am using various combinations of C/C++ dlls and importing the kernel32.dll...
[Deleted]
I've got a nagging problem with this piece of code. It is supposed to modify the stop loss of OP_BUY or OP_SELL orders, but somehow is it tries to modify pending orders, and ignores the op_buy/sell orders. I thought the: if( OrderType() <= OP_SELL ) would take care of that but it doesn't.. :( When...
[Deleted]
How To Turn Every $5 You Invest Into $10 in 7 Days or Less http://dd6.infos.cx
[Deleted]
  MQL4 Book  (1)
I have downloaded the MQL4 book, "mql4bookenglish.chm" numerous times and when I execute the .chm I get"Navigation to the webpage was canceled" also the same thing happens when I execute "metatrader4_en.chm"
  mobile mql5  (1)
Will we be able to convert our indicators and EAs from mql4 to mql5? Also, will we be able to load our own indicators onto the mobile version of metatrader5 which is not possible on metatrader4?
[Deleted]
could you be so kind and help with the given problem in the headline. Thanks Fino
  Onchart?  (13   1 2)
I really like this indicator but there is no room for it on my chart. Is there a way to make a window indicator into an onchart indicator? Waddah_Attar_Explosion.mq4
[Deleted]
............ it's driving me nuts!! lol hi guys n gals firstly, this is my very first post on the forum so may i wish you a happy new year to all, and all the very best for the coming year! my name is michael and i'm pretty new to programming in mql4. i'm enjoying it immensly and generally i've...
  expert based on Elliott Wave Theory  (120   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
Good afternoon. There is an interesting strategy, I ask for help in writing an expert and preparing it for the championship. I will not be sending any "preliminary reading" materials by post. All details, including payment, I'm ready to discuss at a personal meeting. Geographically I live in Moscow
How can I change the color of an indicator that appears on the chart, thru an EA. For example: mediumEma = iMA(NULL,0,21,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1); longEma = iMA(NULL,0,55,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1); both appear in red color. Regards Andreas
[Deleted]
Hi fxwin, Interesting combination. Please send it ingenierofx@hotmail.com Thank you very much.
[Deleted]
I am trying to write an indiactor that wil plot a horizonal lines at the past DAILY Average High and Low points on the chart. I have no background or idea how to write this. I have looked at mant indicators on the forum to try to get an idea but, I get confused I am not sure how to wite in code take...
[Deleted]
i need help if this indicators can add into metastock software if not possible pl tell me
[Deleted]
  For EA  (1)
Results look pretty good. Please send it to me: yjl1950@yahoo.com.cn and I'll run some history test. Thanks.