MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1370

I think there is no built in function so perform such request to the server... ...any idea on how to do that? Cheers, Zyp
[Deleted]
Hello Everybody! I'm looking for someone's help because I don't know if the scripts I have created does not work in DEMO mode of trading at MQ4. I just know that, when I load an "open order" script, for example, the daily returns two messages: First that my script was removed and after "called...
[Deleted]
I am looking for a trailingstop, that reduces the SL pips when the position is positiv. So for example: SL 15, TP 30; When the position is +3 pips, the SL is 12. I have found some EA`s but they all do reduce the risk of SL when the position has entered the TSL what is usually 15 pips. Can you...
[Deleted]
Hi folks, hoping someone can help me out coding a small indicator. Basically, I looking for a small info panel/box to be located at the top left of the screen, which will show the following info:- Brokers spread Today’s trading range Yesterday’s trading range Broker’s time London time with...
[Deleted]
I have written an EA (In Europe) and send it to some friends in South America and Australia. They have different brokers. The EA enters at different points then mine (not pips, but at wrong points). My question is if there is a kind of clock needed to be added ? The program runs on demo only. I
[Deleted]
Hello Rosh or anyone, did you know how i can transform a mq4-file in to a mq5-file? And in which folders must i put the mq5-files? I have no plan from mt5!!! ;-) It would be pity if we can´t use our old mt4-indicators... You can reach me under: terra-xy@arcor.de Best regards Hajo
The margin width in the price scale is very wide compared to MT4. For example the AUDCAD on my monitor in MT4 is about 5/8 wide. In MT5 it is 1 inch. This does not seem like much but when you are following 18 pairs it adds up fast. It would be great if the zeros to the left could be deleted. Narrow...
[Deleted]
I've been trading an MA indicator with success on M5 chart, MaxMovingAverage. A web address in the code & non existent anymore nor am I to find further information only on Forex-std. #property link "http://www.themovingaverage.com" #property indicator_chart_window #property...
  iCCi usage  (2)
Hello, I have a CCI Indicator in my chart and an EA with this instructions: CCICurrent = iCCI(Symbol(),0,CCIPeriod,PRICE_CLOSE,0); CCIPrevious = iCCI(Symbol(),0,CCIPeriod,PRICE_CLOSE,1); Parameters in CCI indicator are exactly the same as source code. Why values in my variables are completely
[Deleted]
  Help on coding  (2)
Hi all, I am trying to make a code that gives me BUY signal when histogram BLUE and SELL signal when histogram RED. Unfortunetly I am unable to do it and I am receiving an error on experts window. Can anyone help me? The indicator is attached Regards Paulo
Is there a link or source that does a walk through on creating dll's or library's? I foun d one once here that does a great job, but I cannot fin d it now an d I am in nee d of it. I have been searching for days an d still cannot fin d it.
Hi I'm new to the MQL4 community and platform. Can an EA be programmed to scale in and out of positions? Say buy three contracts, then have multiple exit conditions for each contract etc. Thanks.
[Deleted]
The best investment I ever made as a trader! pricebreakout forex
I am having some trouble coming up with a way to control the drawdown. I am not a believer in using stop losses, but I have one built into my program just for those who may want to use it. I have 2 passive methods that just pause the ability to open more trades, and they work to some degree. This...
[Deleted]
Hi... Please advise how to identify that a custome indicator is changing color? This is the code, underneath the code is the picture : #property copyright "Copyright © 2006, MetaQuotes Software Corp." #property link "http://www.metaquotes.net" #property indicator_chart_window #property...
  Variable Problem  (6)
Hi, Guys, when trying to compile my custom indi I get these errors: 'Highest' - variable expected 'Lowest' - variable expected Have I got something wrong? In my opinion I can't do more than giving a variable a data type and a name and a value...I did all of these 3...why is it not a variable then?...
[Deleted]
Please excuse my ignorance....I've got some custom indicators and experts from a friend,in the form of mq4 or ex4 format.How can I insert these studies to MetaTrader? THANKS A LOT a.a
  EA Analysis  (1)
Can someone do EA analysis on this?
[Deleted]
Hi, this is my first EA and it's very simple and I'm stumped as to why it does not work. Can someone point me in the right direction. The EA is intended to flash an alert message when the two MAs cross: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...
[Deleted]
HI I've got nice EA and I would like to test it with Martingale system how to write the code lines for that?? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Szukam kogoś kto nauczyby mnie...
[Deleted]
Hi, Let's assume that we have a forex account in Eur, Yen or GBP. The Money Management to calculate the position size is the following. MaxRisk = (MmRiskPercent * AccountEquity()) / 100; Lots = MaxRisk / (StopLoss); In that case, the lot size is in the currency of the account ? If I want the true
[Deleted]
Hello, I'm looking to VPS hosting. I'd like to know if 100 GB data transfer per month is enough. I have 1 demo and 1 live account. And does MT4 work with Windows Server 2008? Thank's pgforex
The task. The Bank of England bought a number of (molillion-billion, etc.) pounds from the Swiss bank for francs. How will the exchange rate change, why? Can you give some links or examples (gold and dollars, etc.)? I think it would be the usual barter
[Deleted]
Hello....i am looking for someone to code DigiStoch to the Tradestation platform. Must be familiar with TS. Can pay something reasonable. thanks
I have an existing file thath I open with both WRITE and READ rights to be able to update it. I want to update 2 values that are somewhere in the file. I first go tothe correctpositionbyreading the data before. But then should I just write the new values (does it overwrite the old values or will it...
I've been looking for Alpari UK M1 EURCHF data, about 5 years back. Anybody know of a source for this?
Hi all, I want Open, Close, High, Low and Volum of multiple currency pair. It is possible? I am using the below expert code. I run the code in chart USDJPY,M5. It is printing the values in every 5 minutes when the bar is added. Now i have to open many charts for other currency pairs. Is it possible...
[Deleted]
1. if (bid-OrderOpenPrice()) //openorder vs 2.if( bid > OrderOpenPrice()) //closeorder vs 3. ordersend( symbol(),op_buy,lot,ask,5,0,orderopenprice()-100*point,"buy",0,0,Red)); //stoploss why?? diffirent result? reply!! please
I have some codes: =============================================== int start() { int songrecord; songrecord=FileOpen("_record.csv", FILE_CSV|FILE_WRITE|FILE_READ,','); if(songrecord<=0)return; int FA_id=1114444; int myFA; FileWrite(songrecord,"1114443",0); FileWrite(songrecord,"1114444",0);...
hello frds 1: idea multi time frame moving average moving average of data high+low/2 4 time frames 30 MINUTES/ 4 HOURS/ DALY /WEEKLY DATA time period of moving average must be flexible and imputable example 9 / 21 / 144 / 456 the indicator draw a chart with 4 lines different colors each for each