MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1358

Objects on chart  (6)
Just recently, all objects disappear from my charts when I switch to another chart. I have checked Object settings but cannot find anything wrong. Please kindly advise. Thank you
I'm wandering about the flesdability of slope calaulations for every tick, but have doubts that would get that sort of respnsoe time from thr brkoer's server especiallyu on a lots fo charts at once or if the ptracticla limitaion of a 1 minute time frame is more reaistick; though I haave doubts on...
[Deleted]
Where can i go to get info on this?
Currently I'm forward testing my ea on a daily tf. I am testing with four different brokers. With 1700+ wins do you thing I will have a problem. There is a float but there is also equity protection.
[Deleted]
Hi, I am using one of the indicators i.e. "Period_Converter_Opt.mq4" to create custom timeframe data from MT4 and save it as csv file. However, while the indicator is running, I cannot access the file using other softwares and hence, cannot update it or access it from other softwares. When I try to...
  ObjectCreate?  (6)
Hi, How can I place an Dot in a char just after openning/closing and order? the horizontal coordinate will be the time and the vertical coordinate will be the ask/bid value thanks
[Deleted]
Could you please anybody explaine me clearly. Thanks, Venkat.
[Deleted]
Hi, My first post, i have an EA that seems to behave differently on different copies of MT4 with the same broker. I have 4 accounts and am running the same EA on all 4, but from different locations. One of the copies sometimes goes into a trade 4 or 5 times when it should only do it once. I am...
I try to write an EA where two opposite instant orders of OP_BUY and OP_SELL COULD BE OPEN .I discover only one of the order keep opening, the other being ommited.Why? int start() { //---- if (time0 != Time[0]) { OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,Lots,Ask,30,Bid-stoploss*Point...
[Deleted]
  mql4/mql5 in C#  (4)
Could you Please any body suggest me how to write mql4/mql5 code in c#. I have downloaded MetaTrader .NET API Version 1.0.1.2. but how to use? Thanks, Venkat.
[Deleted]
Hello there. My 'New Order' tab is not functioning. As in cannot click. Anyone out there knows what is wrong with it? Regards Noor
I downloaded the book file but there is not text concerning the lesson ; there just some titles in big characters . Please I need some help to read properly this file .
  indicators ??  (1)
hii.. surely i'm a beginner...... can anyone please help me how to use these indicators....cuz i'v been trying to understand it for the past 4 hours... i'v used some indiactors and i actually dnt understand....when to buy/sell...exit and entry....??.....and which indicator is precise and easy to...
  Array help...  (3)
Search is down ...and I'm trying to change (Overwrite) elements in array in an EA. I've tried as many ways as I can think... I'm setting Lot sizes to an array...and I want to use larger values as the account grows... I've simplified it here for demonstration...
[Deleted]
Just after I have made my custom ind. I start working on EA to check it. the EA run and made 0 orders... After debug I saw that iCustom always return the EMPTY_VALUE, except of the first tick. for conclusion iCustom return the value it should only once at the beginning, then it returns EMPTY_VALUE...
Hi. I am looking for pip maker but did not find it in Download section. I want to test/manage/operate Scalping EA, I am happy with 5-10 pips per trade for now. Where Can i Find it ? Witch is better according your experience? Requested by other way, wich indicators are better for scalping? Thanks in...
[Deleted]
Hi all I'm trying to download the Book as one file from the link in this website... after I finish to download it it opens empty on my PC. any idea what am I doing wrong ? please help. Thanks in advance
[Deleted]
  Optimize Experts  (2)
Need help optimizing EA. I followed all the instructions for optimizing an expert, but each pass produces the following results: 1 0.00 0 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00% No matter how many passes, the results show zero actual trades occurred. There is in excess of five years of...
Ok I guess this is a stupid question but I'm still new to coding and want to know if it is possible to combine more than one indicator to set up an ea? ie I use one indicator for primary signal and 2 other ones for confirmation.
[Deleted]
How to return UsePeriod_5==false? if((UsePeriod_5==true)&&(ContinueNext==true)) { //////////////////// double OPEN_5=iCCI(NULL,0,5,PRICE_OPEN,0); double CLOSE_5=iCCI(NULL,0,5,PRICE_CLOSE,0); double HIGH_5=iCCI(NULL,0,5,PRICE_HIGH,0); double LOW_5=iCCI(NULL,0,5,PRICE_LOW,0);...
As you may know, our company develops not only the MetaTrader 5 trading platform, but also the TeamWox company management system. This is an actively developing project, and recently we started to distribute the system free of charge for for the small business. The only limitation of the free...
[Deleted]
  Need some help  (2)
I have managed to program my first EA looks ugly but works great.I have too problems 1 I want to have my lots set by percentage of equity and 2 I can set an overall maxlot but I want to have separate ones for long and short trades. any help would be greatly appreciated.
I am currently reviewing a few brokers and I have noticed that with one of them the upper triangle at the bottom right hand side is green but the lower one is permanently red. This is the first time I encountered this. I asked the broker and the reply was that this is normal. Unfortunately I got the...
As we know, markets are non-stationary. It is very easy to prove this: we take a market model for some financial instrument and fit it to a certain section of historical data, approximate it as closely as possible (approximate it). We obtain an extremum of a difference between the historical data
I want to insert script to EA that working on hedge. The script for close all position when total BUY and SELL position is the same and above 4 position each. Lets say 5 BUY and 5 SELL then close all position whatever condition it is. Just to how to write the logic and script then I will try to fix...
[Deleted]
I was doing a strategy test and it came up with the following: 2009.12.25 11:33:48 TestGenerator:unmatched data error (volume limit 120 at 2009.12.24 20:00 exceeded) What does this mean?
[Deleted]
I have been demo trading on MT4 until now, i tried entring a trade but it keeps saying "Trade is disabled" and nothing seems moving....the price is at a stall. I close the MT4 platform and open again, it connects but no movement..everything's just stalled. Please someone should help me. Thank you...
We are happy to announce the launch of our new partnership program. It has undergone revolutionary changes, and almost all its aspects have been improved. This new program will be even more attractive and beneficial to our partners! Now our partnership relations will become even closer. Not only we...
  Price line  (2)
I have seen metatrader with a line across the screen at the current price that moves up and down with the price. Unfortunately I cannot find how to add that line to my metatrader. Can someone help me please? MJ
  Two pieces of news  (64   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
As always, one is good, the other you know. 1. The good news: Dub's theorem, is a special case. It could even be called a tautology, because: "A martingale cannot in any way be made non-martingale if it cannot in any way be made non-martingale". 2. The bad news. The financial markets fall under a