MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1366

Dear All ... Good Evening I have one of profitable and easy strategy but we need to convert it to expert ... could any one help ? Expert properties : 1- one Moving Average ie: 30, 50, " extern int " 2- Pips => " extern int " 3- if we can add MM to the expert it will be great ... lots =( 5% of...
Hi, In an ea, since we are always at the 'last' bar, we can easily refer to iXXXX data from another timeframe. An example is, ..current chart timeframe = M1 ..refer to M15 iClose() of 5 bars back in M15 data iClose( NULL, 15, 5) where '5' is the shift Are we able to do the same in indicators? e.g....
[Deleted]
Hi guys, it's been a while since I've been here.... I've attached an indicator and I was wondering if anyone could show me the code that I need (and where in the indicator program it goes) for when the Heiken Ashi indicator turns color. If you load this indicator up into MetaTrader, you'll see at...
[Deleted]
  MT4 Execution  (2)
I have just been introduced to MT4 and have a question on using the "Expert Advisors" in auto trading mode. Are orders generated by an indicator within the Expert Advisor executed intra-bar or upon completion of the current bar? Or is this programmable? Also, if you have parameters to take profit at...
Can anyone help? The attached Daily Range Indicator is flawed in the sense that it calculates the average daily range but uses Sundays data as 1 day which results in an average that is incorrect. I need someone to change the code to address this problem by treating Friday and Sunday's data as one...
If I am wrong please correct me. In my opinion the Meta Trader 5 platform was released according to new rules on forex market : " The new NFA regulations have arrived. For those of you whoare trading with American brokers, here’s a basic list of things youshould do, and more importantly, a short...
[Deleted]
Real Money Doubling Forex Robot Fap Turbo - Sells Like Candy! http://www.fapturbo.name
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, I'm writing an expert and need to get MFI ( Money Flow Index ) of two different times for example 2009/10/08 07:00 and 08:00. I don't seem to find the code thought, It only gives me the value of current moment ! Thanks in advance
[Deleted]
Hi, I have a demo account which I am currently using to trade Forex. I want to start looking at metals. I know that alpari supplies the data but would I need to re-install a new version of MT4 or can I just have 2 login account. For the moment I have the bespoke MT4 version, the FXCM version...
[Deleted]
Can anyone advise me on a line of code to put into an EA to exit an open order on the termination of the current bar? Everything I try closes the order as soon as it opens as the 'Close' corresponds to the current price. Most frustrating. Thanks for any suggestions. Egwig.
[Deleted]
Hi all, Please i need help on how my EA,can get a moving average of 10 on 1hr timeframe,when the Ea is attached to 15mins chart. I mean that the EA is currently attached to 15mins chart,but it needs to get the value EMA 10 on 1hr chart, what line of code can i use to get this? Also i want the opened
[Deleted]
Hi, Is there any indicator to show the exact price (with arrow to point at the relevant candle) automatically when an entry order created (buy or sell) and also at the point of exit? An extra display of +/- pips when the order is still open would be much more useful. If someone can produce one it...
I found this code from metastock. Could anyone pls help me to change it into MT4? CBLhi: FormulaHighDays := Input("Enter # days to cover last HIGH for CBL calc'n:", 3, 55, 13); If(HIGH < HHV(HIGH, HighDays), {then ...} PREV, {previous CBLhi, else...} If(Ref(L,-2) < Ref(L,-1) AND Ref(L,-2) < L AND...
Hi everyone! How can I be sure that my strategy is applied to the right time period? I chose 2003.01.01 to 2009.12.05 and the results only are only for 2009.12 and 2009.11. What did I do wrong? THanks a lot in advance! Best regards, Patrick
I made a simple script to write high/low open/close candle values in a text file.. It doesn't work.. tester doesn't allow read/write to file ea's right? Someone please confirm :) Have a great weekend!!
please guys can someone help me with EA passwording code, because the one i saw on the article or forum i did not understand it at all. please may someone help with the coding in good apply to work immediate code...
Howcan I Use/Utilize Calculus for/in MQL4 ?
Hi, I want to write a code to open a pending order which: when the price reaches "a" the order opens, with TP and SL set to "p" pips. My problem is with "a" part. I've searched the forum for a day but couldn't find the answer. Thanks in advance, Hadi
Does anyone have a recent copy of the Alpari 1-minute EUR/USD data that you could email me? I am looking for something up through the end of April '09. Their databank has been down since last Friday (it may have been earlier but that was the first I had checked it in a while). Thanks in advance for
[Deleted]
I wanna share myExpert Adviser results with you. It turns 10,000 $ to 315,000 $ within4 months as shown in the attached back test (31 times) It works fine on USDJPY 30M time frame Be note that i used fixed lot size, if i use Money management, how Much $$$$ can i earn ??? Download Back Test Statement...
I thunk forex has the potential to turn professional traders to filthy rich people. the question is, can the brokers handle it? here is my current statement, http:forexmaniac.mt4stats.com
[Deleted]
I need an alert added . WHEN A NEW RED LINE SELL APPEARS AND WHEN A NEW BLUE BUY LINE APPEARS SO WHEN IT GOES FROM A BUY TO A SELL AFTER THE BLACK LINES APPEAR. See Code Thanks Much Mike
Would someone know how to open 4 windows at a time in SIG Trader 4? Somehow I switched to one and can't find out how to increase the number. Advice would be appreciated. Thanks, Stuartp77
[Deleted]
I want this EA to be trading between 6p.m to 11pm( GMT) but i dont know how to write the code and where to fit the code i would be grateful if someone can help me on this. Below is the code.Thanks //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|...
Hallo can you help me? My EA opens a trade, the next trade (e.g. I want to increment my position) should only start at the next candle (not by the next tick). Can anyone tell me the code?
just joined community 2 weeks back. i have seen a good indicator. but i don't know how to use it as an EA. Custom indicator is not mine. i found it on the net. tried joining the yahoo group, not successful to contact the author of this indicator. have a look and tell me can u assist me in getting a...
I have been able to use OrderModify to modify a pending order, but I don't know how to set the parameter for Price for an opened order. Apparently I cannot modify the Price value since the order has been opened. According to the Documentation, I should be able to use the OrderModify function to...
Can someone please add an alert feature to the WADDAH ATTAR SCALPING indicator in this post...Alert for green to red or red to green...Also have an alert when there is no bar indicating an exit or no trade at all...Thanks
[Deleted]
Does anybody know if it possible in the strategy code dynamically establish in what mode the strategy is running: LongOnly, ShortOnly or Long&Short? Thanks.
I know there are "close all orders" scripts out there but I haven't found one which will close all orders if proft > x% of equity. Can anyone help? Thanks!