Any Info on CleanUp() and StoreData()?

On the UnitializeReason() documentation page:

int UninitializeReason( )
Returns the code of the uninitialization reason for the experts, custom indicators, and scripts. The returned values can be ones of Uninitialize reason codes.
Sample:
  // this is example
int deinit()
{
switch(UninitializeReason())
{
case REASON_CHARTCLOSE:
case REASON_REMOVE: CleanUp(); break; // cleaning up and deallocation of all resources.
case REASON_RECOMPILE:
case REASON_CHARTCHANGE:
case REASON_PARAMETERS:
case REASON_ACCOUNT: StoreData(); break; // prepare to restart
}
//...
}

Is there any information on CleanUp() or StoreData() anywhere?

Thanks!

There is sample only.

I would like to understand how to put this function UnitializeReason to work in an indicator, this example is very simple, it would be nice to have an example of how this function! You can force within an indicator recompile the indicator itself with each new quote? I have used ObjectsDeleteAll () - WindowRedraw () - WindowBarsPerChart (), to try to make the display update with each new listing, but nothing happens, how? Example when you change the time from M1 to M15 and M1 back again, there is an update on the lines of the indicator, how to make this happen without having to change the time manually, where the actual inidicador update every quote?

As I look.

RFT:
I would like to understand how to put this function UnitializeReason to work in an indicator, this example is very simple, it would be nice to have an example of how this function! You can force within an indicator recompile the indicator itself with each new quote? I have used ObjectsDeleteAll () - WindowRedraw () - WindowBarsPerChart (), to try to make the display update with each new listing, but nothing happens, how? Example when you change the time from M1 to M15 and M1 back again, there is an update on the lines of the indicator, how to make this happen without having to change the time manually, where the actual inidicador update every quote?

As I look.

Function UninitializeReason( ) is used to get the reason of the last deinit() call. This information is usually used in deinit() or init() to do certain tasks according to different deinit() reasons. But this has nothing to do with what happens on every incoming tick... Please read -> MQL4 Book -> Program in MQL4 -> Special Functions .

Reason: